CTET Application Form Correction :- The correct window for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2024 is available on the official website of CTET from 04.12.2023 (Monday) to 08.12.2023. A link to make corrections to the application will also be activated during this time. All the students who have applied for CTET 2023 in December and want to make corrections in their application form, the good news is that the Correction Window has been opened. In this article, we will tell you in detail about CTET Application Form Correction 2023, so you have to stay with us till the end.
Table of Contents
CTET Application Form Correction
Thousands of people in the country have signed up for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test on January 21, 2024. Some of them have made mistakes when filling out the application form. If you are one of those people, you can make corrections on the official website https://ctet.nic.in/. The window for corrections will be open for 3 to 5 days.
To correct the CTET application form, you need to use your Application Number and Password. There is no fee for making corrections. After you make the changes, remember to submit the application again before the deadline.
key Highlights Of CTET application form Correction
|🏫 Organization||CBSE, New Delhi|
|📝 Exam Name||CTET 2023|
|🗓️ Correct Window||04.12.2023 (Monday) to 08.12.2023 (Friday)|
|📅 Exam Date||21 January 2024|
|🌐 Official Website||ctet.nic.in|
CTET 2024 Exam Date
The Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 for Paper I and II has been announced by the Central Board Of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The exam will take place on 21 January 2024 in offline mode through the OMR sheet at various exam centres. The exam duration will be 02 hours 30 minutes. Candidates will face a total of 150 MCQs from different sections, with each question carrying a weightage of 1 mark. It’s important to note that no marks will be deducted for incorrect responses.
CTET 2024 Admit Card
The Central Board of Secondary Education will officially release the Admit Card for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 one week before the exam. Everyone can download it from the official website, https://ctet.nic.in/, and should make a printed copy to bring to the exam center on the day of the exam.
Once the admit card for CTET 2024 is officially released, every applicant can download the hall ticket by following these steps.
- Visit the official website of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test at https://ctet.nic.in/.
- Find the option that says ‘CTET January 2024 – Admit Card’ and click on it to go to another webpage.
- Finally, enter your Application Number and Date Of Birth, make sure the details are correct, and click the Submit button.
How to make changes in the CTET Application Form 2023?
To change your details in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test form, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official CTET website at https://ctet.nic.in/.
- Log in using your Application Number and Password.
- Find the option to edit your form and click on it to proceed.
- Make the necessary changes in the form and click on the Next button.
- If required, upload or re-upload documents as per the guidelines.
- Before submitting, double-check all the changes for accuracy and then submit the form.
- The CTET 2024 correction window will be activated on the official website at https://ctet.nic.in/ when available.
Important Dates of CTET Application Form Correction 2023?
|📅 Scheduled Activities||🗓️ Scheduled Dates|
|Submission of online application through CTET website ctet.nic.in||03.11.2023 (Friday)|
|Last Date for submission of online application form||27.11.2023 (Extended)|
|Last Date for submission of fee through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking||27.11.2023 (Extended)|
|Final verification of payment of fee by the bank||28.11.2023 (Tuesday)|
|Online corrections if any, in the particulars uploaded by the candidate||4-8 Dec 2023|
|Download Admit Card||Two Days before the day of examination|
|Dates of Examination||21-01-2024 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of Result||By the end of FEBRUARY 2024 (TENTATIVELY)|
Step By Step Online Process of CTET Application Form Correction 2023?
To make corrections in your CTET application form, you will need to follow these steps:
- First, you need to go to the official website’s home page for CTET Application Form Correction 2023. Then, follow the instructions for online application.
- After you land on the Home page, you will find the section for Candidate Activity.
- In this section, you will see the option for CTET December 2023.
- You need to click on it. Once you click, you will see a page that looks like this
- Now you have to enter your login details here and then log in to the portal.
- After logging in, you will see its dashboard where you will find the option of CTET Application Form Correction 2023, on which you have to click.
- After that, your application form will open, in which you can make all the necessary changes and corrections, and finally, you have to click on the option of Final Submit, etc.
- By following all the above steps, you can easily make corrections in your respective application form and avail its benefits.
As we have shared with you all the information related to CTET Application Form Correction in the article, if you want any other information apart from these information, then you can ask by messaging in the comment section given below. All your questions will definitely be answered. We hope that you will get help from the information given by us.
FAQ Questions CTET Application Form Correction
The CTET form correction for 2024 is available until December 4, 2023. You can find the correction link on the official website ctet.nic.in. The last date for CTET form correction in 2024 will be announced by the CBSE soon.
The CTET Answer Key 2023 has been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education. It can be downloaded from the official website of CBSE CTET at ctet.nic.in.
Candidates must start by filling out the CTET Application form using the link https://ctet.nic.in/. If they forget their application number and registration number, they should fill out the form first. Only after that, registered candidates can click on “Forgot Password?” and “Forgot Application No?”