YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2022 Online Registration, Eligibility Details | Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Apply Online, Benefits & Objective – A new scheme has been started by the Andhra Pradesh government to provide assistance to the shepherd communities of the state, named the AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be given by the state government to the shepherds of Golu and Kuruma communities to buy sheep and goats along with some ancillary benefits. The state government has told that through the Andhra Pradesh Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2022 the people of the state will get help, through which all of them will be able to improve their lives. In this article, we have provided you with all the important information related to this scheme, you are requested to read the article till the end
About YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state has launched this new YSR Bandhu Scheme because he wanted that all of the Shepherd community of the Andhra Pradesh state must be enjoying certain benefits and subsidies on the Purchase and sale of sheep all over the Andhra Pradesh state. The scheme is implemented by keeping in mind the poor community of Shepherd which is residing in the Andhra Pradesh state. Through the implementation of the scheme, a subsidy will be provided on the sale and purchase of animals.
Benefits Of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2022
- One of the main benefits which will be provided to all of the shepherds’ community of Andhra Pradesh state will be the availability of subsidies on the sale and purchase of animals like sheep or goats.
- The subsidy will amount to 30% of the loan or Rs. 1.5 lakhs, whichever is less.
- This availability of subsidies will help all of the shepherds to continue with their business even when they have the low financial ability.
- This scheme will help all of the people of the Andhra Pradesh state to continue their businesses and flourish in the state.
- The scheme will be very beneficial for the people who are carrying on the business of selling and purchasing an animal.
Implementation of the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
We all know that the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme has been started by the state government to provide help and benefits to the citizens of the state. The implementation of this scheme will be done very soon by the concerned officials of the Andhra Pradesh government. In this scheme, financial assistance will be given to all the shepherds of the state for the purchase of 20 cheap and one goat. This scheme has been implemented to benefit 50,000 beneficiaries. With this, a target has been set to provide financial assistance to about 12500 beneficiaries every year. By the state government, Rs 200 crore has been allocated for the project.
Some eligibility criteria have been set for the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2022 launched in collaboration with the National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC). Here we are providing information about the major eligibility criteria.
- Only permanently resident shepherds of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to avail of this scheme.
- This scheme has been started with the objective of economic empowerment of the shepherd community only, from which only the shepherds of the Gola and Kuruma communities can be benefited.
- Under this scheme, only shepherd brothers living below the poverty line will have the right to receive financial assistance.
- If the applicant does not have a bank account with the shepherd then he is not eligible to take advantage of this scheme.
In case all these eligibility criteria are met, the Kapari Bandhu Scheme can be availed. Apart from this, other eligibility criteria can also be determined. For more information related to this, information can be obtained from the official website of the department.
The following documents are necessary to submit while applying for the scheme:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Working bank account details
- BPL certificate
- Community certificate
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Occupational proof
- Loans paper
Apply Online for the AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2022
As you know CM Jagan Mohan Reddy has recently announced this YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2022 in the month of March 2021, Therefore, an application process for this Scheme has not been established yet. The government may develop an online portal specifically for the scheme in the coming days. As soon as we get the detailed notification related to the application of this scheme, we will update it in this article.
So friends, how did you like this information about , then do not forget to tell us in the comment box and if you have any question or suggestion related to this article, then definitely tell us. And friends, if you liked this article, then like and comment on it and also share it with friends.
Note: – In The Same Way, We First Give Information About New Or Old Government Schemes Launched By The Central Government And State Government Through Our Website Sarkariyojnaa.Com, So Do Not Forget To Follow Our Website.
If You Liked This Article Then Do Like And Share It.
Thanks For Reading This Article Till The End…
Posted By Amar Gupta
🔥🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow Me For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Follow US On Google News||Click Here|
|🔥 Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
|🔥 Website||Click Here|
FAQ YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2022
The scheme focuses on the economic empowerment of the Gollu and Kuruma shepherd communities of the Andhra Pradesh state.
The selected list of beneficiaries will be given financial aid in terms of 30% subsidy and loan facility too but 20 sheep and one goat.
The specific amount paid under the scheme has not been yet declared by the govt.
The govt will soon issue the guidelines for the scheme.
The amount sanctioned under the scheme will be directly credited in the bank accounts of the beneficiaries through the DBT, Direct Benefit Transfer mode