SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme:- The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has introduced a new initiative to provide free coaching to students from scheduled and backward castes. This scheme, known as the SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme, offers an opportunity for eligible students to receive guidance and support. sc/st free coaching online In this article, we will provide a step-by-step guide on registering for this scheme. obc scholarship guidelines free coaching registration. Additionally, we will discuss the eligibility criteria, objectives, features, benefits, and a comprehensive list of courses that qualify under this program. obc scholarship rules coaching.dosje.gov.in login Furthermore, we will outline the necessary documents and procedures for availing the benefits of the free coaching scheme.
Table of Contents
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2023
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has invited SC and OBC students, offering them a new free coaching program. This initiative aims to provide support and guidance to students belonging to these castes. Under the Free Coaching scheme, local students will receive a sum of 3000 rupees, while students from other cities will receive 6000 rupees. obc scholarship rules Additionally, an allowance of 2000 rupees will be provided to cover living expenses throughout the course. coaching.dosje.gov.in login free coaching registration obc scholarship guidelines This opportunity is particularly beneficial for individuals who aspire to receive quality education but face financial constraints due to the pandemic or other family-related circumstances. sc/st free coaching online
Key Highlights Of SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme
|📋 Name||SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme|
|🚀 Launched by||Ministry Of Social Justice And Empowerment|
|🎓 Beneficiaries||SC, OBC students|
|📅 Start Date Of Registration||Available Now|
|⏳ Last Date Of Registration||30th Sep 2020|
|Providing free coaching with a stipend|
|🌐 Official site||coaching.dosje.gov.in|
Allowance In SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme
All enrolled beneficiaries under the scheme will receive the following allowances coaching.dosje.gov.in login:
- – Local students will receive a monthly allowance of 3000 rupees.
- – Outstation students will receive a monthly allowance of 6000 rupees.
- – Physically disabled students with a disability of over 40% will receive a special monthly allowance of 2000 rupees.
Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the coaching scheme:-
- The students will be selected by the coaching institution based on their academic result
- The criteria for the academic result will be relaxed for the students of SC and OBC caste
- Only the students of SC and OBC caste can apply for the scheme
- The annual family income of the students must not exceed rupees 800000
- One student can enroll under the scheme for only one time
- Coaching will be provided for preliminary and main examinations sc/st free coaching online .
- Students can take coaching for preliminary and main examinations two times.
- If the candidate is selected for the interview, he or she can take coaching up to any time coaching.dosje.gov.in login.
- The selected candidate will have to obc scholarship guidelines attend all of the classes
- If the candidate takes leave for 15 days then he will be banned from the coaching
Benefits and Features of SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme
The list of benefits that you will get under SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2023 is as follows:
- Stipend and free coaching is the main advantage of this free coaching.
- The Students who cannot get a proper education due to their financial condition can take advantage of the scheme as the educational fee will be paid by the Government of India.
- Under this SC OBC FreeCoaching Scheme 2023, free coaching will be provided to the SC and OBC community students.
- The Ministry of Social justice and Empowerment launched this scheme to help the students.
- obc scholarship guidelines Despite your financial problem it is a great opportunity for you to get a good education.
Scheme Implementation Procedure
The free coachingscheme for implementation will be carried out by various government authorities,coaching.dosje.gov.in login, including:
- Central Government
- State Governments
- Union Territory Administrations
- Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs)
- Autonomous Bodies under Central or State Governments
- Universities (both Central and State), including Deemed Universities
- Private Universities recognized by the relevant authority
- Registered private institutions and NGOs.
Course For SC OBC Coaching
The students can take coaching for the following courses:-
- Group A and B examinations were conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), and the various Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs),
- Group A and B examinations conducted by the State Public Service Commissions,
- Officers Grade examinations conducted by Banks, Insurance Companies, and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs),obc scholarship rules.
- Premier Entrance Examinations for admission in Engineerings such as IIT-JEE & AIEEE, Medical like AIPMT, Professional courses like Management (eg. CAT) and Law (eg. CLAT) and any other such disciplines decided by the Ministry.
- Eligibility tests/examinations like SAT, GRE, GMAT, and TOEFL.
SC/OBC Free Coaching Scheme Online Registration
To apply for the SCOBC Free CoachingScheme 2023, students can follow these simple steps:
- First of all, the student must Visit the official coaching website.
- The homepage will open, displaying three options.
- you have to Click on the “Guidelines” option.
- Read the guidelines carefully, which provide instructions for this scheme.
- Once, you have read the guideline you have to click on the “Register” option.
- An application page will open on your screen.
- In that application form enter all the details like Name, Address, Category, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, Email Id, Date of Birth,obc scholarship rules Educational Qualifications.
- After filling the form upload all the required documents sc/st free coaching online.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” option to complete the application process.
Login Procedure for Free Coaching Scheme
To begin, visit the official website of the SCOBC Free Coaching Scheme. Once there, you will be directed to the homepage of the website.
Locate the login option on the homepage and click on it.
- You can see a new page on your screen.
- Enter your user id, password correctly, and fill the captcha code carefully.
- Now in the end click on “Sign-In” button.
As In The Article Article, We Have Shared All The Information Related To SCOBC Free Coaching Scheme, If You Need Any Other Information Apart From These Information, Then You Can Ask By Messaging In The Comment Section Given Below. All Your Questions Will Definitely Be Answered. Hope You Will Get Help From The Information Given By Us
FAQ Questions Related to SC/OBC Free Coaching Scheme
Only students belonging to SCs and OBCs, having a total family income from all sources of Rs. 5.00 lakh or less per annum, will be eligible for benefits under the Scheme.
The ‘Central Sector Scheme of Coaching Scheme (FCS) for SC and OBC students’ is implemented across the country, free coaching registration, including in the state of Andhra Pradesh, for providing coaching to economically disadvantaged Scheduled Castes and OBC students for competitive examinations.
Only kids from SCs and OBCs with a total family income of Rs. 8.00 lakh or less per year will be eligible for benefits under the OBC / SC free coaching plan. However, SC/OBC candidates from minority communities are not eligible for this plan and must apply through the Ministry of Minority Affairs.
The Scheme aims to provide good quality coaching for economically disadvantaged Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Other Backward Classes (OBCs) candidates to enable them to appear in competitive examinations and obtain an appropriate job in the Public/Private Sector.