PMAYG 2022-23: Hello Friends welcome to my Blog in this Blog I am going to inform you about the PMAYG NIC IN recently launched new scheme that is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin with the Goal of providing rural villages with houses at reasonable prices. The PMAYG 2022-23, which was first introduced in 1985 under the name of Indira Awas Yojana underwent significant divisions in the interest by 2016 by the present and administration as a component of their housing by and all by 2022 agenda. The PMAYG mission has been continuing until 2024 and after this is expected the thousand of people living in rural areas benefit from this action in today’s post I have you learn about PMAYG 2022-23 (PMAYG NIC IN) and also benefits for all the people and if you want to apply the PM Awas Yojana Gramin then you have to read my article at indeed and invite girl I say about pradhan Mantri Awas Gramin Yojana all d details in this article. so if you want to apply for pradhan Mantri Awas Gramin Yojana and this is for all the rural village poor people who do have not any house and their so poor that he has no money to build a house so the government has helped them through this Pradhan Mantri Awas Gramin Yojana (PMAYG 2022-23).
PMAYG NIC IN – PMAYG aims to deliver the all the poor peoples the pakka house with the water snakes and electricity to all the eligible rural families in two States. the people who do not has own home as well as those people who live in kutcha houses and they have not any houses. so the government give the peoples so the government give the poor peoples money to help him. this scheme aims to provide 1.95 crores in rural India between 2019 and 2022. this project has been extended until 2024 and the aim is now to have two decimal 2.95 crore pakka dwellings.
In the Association Spending plan 2022-23, the money serves mentioned that 80 lakh reasonable homes be assembled and conveyed by 2023. The Money Priest additionally proposed distributing Rs 48,000 crore for postponed reasonable lodging projects across the country. It will assist in building projects. The base size of the homes that are expected to be created as a feature of the PMAYG 2022-23 (PMAYG Nic In) venture has been raised to 25 square meters from 20 square meters as of the ongoing time.
PMAYG 2022-23 (PMAYG Nic In) subsidy scheme
- Recipients of the program are qualified to get credits from partaking monetary foundations in how much up to Rs.70,000.
- Recipients of the program get keen on an endowment of around three percent.
- The most noteworthy measure of head that might be granted under the endowment is 2 Lakh rupees.
- For the EMI (portions) that should be paid, the most extreme measure of the endowment that might be acquired is 38,359 rupees.
pradhanmantri awas Yojana gramin (PMAYG) 2022-23
|🔥 Scheme Name||🔥 Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAYG)|
|🔥 Official Website||🔥 Click Here|
|🔥 Toll-Free Number||🔥 1800-11-6446 / 1800-11-8111|
|🔥 PMAYG||🔥 Portal / Application|
PMAYG 2022-23 objectives
The point of the plan is to offer financial help to those people who are residing in kaccha houses or houses that have been annihilated, as well as concerning those people who don’t claim their own homes. The arrangement incorporates, notwithstanding the development of homes, the arrangement of fundamental utilities including power, LPG water, and street associations.
PMAYG (PMAYG Nic In) 2022-23
- in-plane regions the central government and state governments would a split the cost of the unit in the ratio of 60:40, which result in the amount of one decimal 20 lakh being provided to its unit.
- the ratio is 90:10 in the Himalayan state the Northeastern states and the union territory of Jammu and Kashmir with up to 1.30 lakh in eight available for each unit.
- beneficiaries of the MANREGS program is get the daily ways of rs 90.95 for an skilled the work.
- gram sabha responsible for verifying the information provided by the social economic and caste census (SECC) in order to determine who the beneficiaries are.
- Under the details of the venture, the focal government would pay for any remaining costs in full, and extra monetary help in how much Rs. 12,000 will be given to every beneficiary to the development of long-lasting latrines and two tanks in each home.
- Installments are sent carefully and saved straight into ledgers or mail center records that are connected to Aadhaar.
- Recipients could pick home plans relying on geology, environment, culture, and different elements.
- Recipients could pick home plans relying upon the topography, environment, culture, and different variables.
- this is a chemist for a homeless family who has no pakka houses.
- 01 or 2 room kaccha homes.
- households without illiterate 25 years old.
- households without a 16 to 59-year-old man.
- half holes without 16 to 59 years old adults.
- casual-labor-best landless families
- SC ST and other monasteries are also eligible for this scheme.
- households, where there is just one individual who is impaired and no one else in the household, is able-bodied.
pmayg.nic.in Gramin documents required
- Beneficiaries’ Aadhar card
- consent document to use Aadhar card on behalf of the beneficiary.
- MGNREGA ka registered beneficiary job card number.
- Swachh Bharat mission number of the beneficiary.
- mobile number optional.
- bank passbook IFSC code etc.
- if you want to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAYG 2022-23) then you have to login on the official website of pradhanmantri awas Yojana.
- Kindly sign in to PMAYG 2022-23. Subsequent to entering the login subtleties, press login.
- After effectively signing in, a structure will be shown.
- Kindly guarantee that the important data is placed in the individual subtleties box, for example, orientation, versatile number, Aadhaar number, and so on.
- Kindly transfer the marked consent report that is important to utilize your Aadhaar number.
- To find the recipient name, PMAY ID, and need by tapping on the pursuit button.
- To enlist, utilize the “Select to Enroll” choice.
- The data relating to the beneficiary will be delivered and introduced naturally.
- The excess recipient information may now be filled in, for example, possession type, relationship, Aadhaar number, and so on.
- Transfer the consent structure that is important to use the recipient’s Aadhaar number.
- In the following part, you’ll finish up the fitting structures with the recipient account data. This incorporates the recipient’s name, the ledger number, and some other relevant data.
- In the event that the beneficiary is keen on getting credit, pick “Yes” and enter the base sum required for the credit.
- In the following part, you should enter the recipient’s MGNREGA work card number as well as their Swachh Bharat Mission number.
- The workplace that is concerned will be accountable for finishing up the accompanying region.
- the PMAYG 2022-23 subsidy status has been verified by online flowing the procedures blow.
- first of all you have to go to the official website at https://pmayg.nic/netiay/home.aspx.
- then from this homepage you have to choose on Awasoft tab.
- then you have to enter the FTO number or PFMS ID as well as the capture code and press the submit button.
- and then the current status of the PMAYG 2022-23 application form will be sun on your computer screen.
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइट sarkariyojnaa.com के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by Amar Gupta
🔥🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Follow US On Google News||Click Here|
|🔥 Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
|🔥 Website||Click Here|
FAQ Questions Related to PMAYG 2022-23
Following is a list of actions you can take to see if your name appears on the PMAY List 2022-23 if you have registered under PMAY Gramin 2022-23. Visit the PM Awas Yojana-Gramin website at https://pmaymis.gov.in/.
The last date to apply for the PMAY scheme was 31 March 2022. The last date to apply for Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) was 31 March 2021.
To get more information about PM Awas Yojana Gramin List check the official website www..pmayg.gov.in . So that You can get complete information about PM Awas Yojana Gramin List.
BPL Number along with A/c No.
Father / Husband Name.
Once you have filled in all these details, click on ‘Search’ and check for your name in the final list (Pmay list 2020 21).
The Union Cabinet had previously approved the extension of the PMAY-Gramin scheme till March 2024.
All beneficiaries of this scheme can avail of loans of up to Rs. 70,000 from pre-determined financial institutions. This sum will then be used to build a permanent dwelling. There are some benefits available when repaying this amount.
Go to the official PMAY website. Select the ‘For Slum Dwellers’ option from the ‘Citizen Assessment’ dropdown list. Provide your Aadhaar Card number and then click on ‘Submit’. Enter accurate information such as your name, address and employment details.
How long will it take to get a PMAY Subsidy? If you have applied for the CLSS subsidy, it takes anywhere between 3-4 months to get the subsidy amount, once the verification is complete. The PMAY credit linked subsidy scheme is a great initiative by the government to reduce the burden of a Home Loan.