Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme :- In order to provide irrigation facilities, the government launches various kinds of schemes. ganga kalyan yojana list Through these schemes, borewells and open Wells are drilled in order to provide irrigation facilities. Recently the Government of Karnataka has also launched the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme. ganga kalyana yojane details Through this scheme, the Government is going to drill bore wells or open wells with pumps. This article covers all the important aspects of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Yojana. kalyana online application By reading this article you will get to know how you can benefit from this scheme. Other than that you will also get details regarding objectives, benefits, features, eligibility criteria, required documents, application procedure, etc.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023
The Karnataka Minority Development Corporation has launched the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme. Through this scheme, the beneficiaries will get irrigation facilities on the agricultural land by drilling bore wells or digging open wells followed by the installation of pump sets and accessories. ganga kalyana yojane details The government has allocated Rs 1.50 lakh and Rs 3 lakh for the individual borewell project. ganga kalyan yojana list This amount will be for borewell drilling, pump supply, and Rs 50000 for the electrification deposit. ganga kalyan yojana list A subsidy of rupees 3.5 lakhs to Bangalore urban, Bengaluru rural, Ramanagara Kolar, chikkaballapur, and Tumkur districts will be provided.
Other than that subsidy of Rs 2 lakh to the other districts will be provided. ganga kalyana yojane details ganga kalyana yojane details These facilities will be provided to the lands that are owned by farmers from nearby rivers by drawing pipelines from the sources of water and installing pump motors and accessories.
Key Highlights Of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Yojana
|Name Of The Scheme||🌊 Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme|
|Launched By||🏛️ Government Of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||👥 Citizens Of Karnataka|
|Objective||💧 To Provide Irrigation Facilities|
|Official Website||🌐 Visit Website|
|Mode Of Application||📝 Online/Offline|
Objectives of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023
The main objective of the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme is to maintain the proper flow of water in the agricultural land of the farmers of the state of Karnataka. ganga kalyan yojana list There are many farmers in the state of Karnataka, who are facing problems regarding the supply of water in their fields and their land does not have a pipeline and water is not reaching the farm properly. kalyana online application Under this scheme, the state government will provide irrigation facilities to such farmers by installing pump sets and accessories after drilling borewells or digging open wells. Through this scheme of the state government, proper irrigation facility will be ensured for the farmers, which will also improve the quality of their crops.
Benefits & Features of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
- Ganga Kalyana Yojana Karnataka has been started under the Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation.
- Under this scheme, irrigation facility will be provided to the beneficiaries by installing pump sets and accessories after drilling borewells or digging open wells on their agricultural land.
- The Karnataka state government has allocated Rs 1.50 lakh and Rs 3 lakh for individual borewell project under this scheme.
- Under the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme, an amount of Rs 50000 will be provided for borewell drilling, pump set supply and electrification deposit.
- A subsidy of Rs 3.5 lakh will be provided by the state government to Bengaluru Urban, Bengaluru Rural, Ramanagara Kolar, Chikkaballapur and Tumkur districts.
- Apart from this, the state government will provide subsidy of Rs 2 lakh to other districts under this scheme.
- kalyana online application The facilities under this scheme will be provided to the land owned by farmers near rivers by drawing pipelines from water sources and installing pump motors and accessories.
- Under this scheme of Karnataka State Government, the unit cost of 4 lakhs up to 8 acres of land and Rs 6 lakhs for 15 acres of land has been fixed.
- Only such farmer citizens of the state can apply, who belong to minority communities and are small or marginal farmers.
- kalyana online application Under this scheme of the state government, farmers are going to provide proper irrigation facilities to the farmers by using perennial sources of water or lifting water through pipelines.
- If perennial water sources are not available with the beneficiary farmer, then the corporation will provide loans to the individuals for the construction of borewells at water points.
- The state government is going to bear a total expenditure of Rs 1.5 lakh on the construction of borewell through this scheme to promote corporation agricultural activities.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Under this scheme, it will be mandatory for the applicant to belong to the minority community.
- The applicant will need to be a permanent resident of Karnataka to get the benefits from this scheme.
- Under this scheme of the state government, it will be mandatory for the candidate to be a small or marginal farmer.
- If the beneficiary farmer lives in urban areas, then his annual family income from all sources should not exceed Rs. 96000 per annum to Rs. 1.03 lakh.
- The age of the applicant under this scheme should be between 18 to 55 years.
In order to get the benefits of the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023 launched by the Karnataka State Government, it will be necessary for the farmer citizens to submit the following documents:-
- Project Report
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- BPL Card
- Latest RTC
- Small and Marginal Farmer Certificate issued by the Competent Authority
- Copy of bank passbook
- Land revenue payment receipt
- Self declaration form
- Self-declaration letter from bail
Procedure To Apply Under Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the online application
- After that, you have to click on the Ganga Kalyana scheme
- Now application form will appear before you
- In this application form, you have to enter all the required details
- Now you have to upload all the required documents
- After that, you have to click on apply
- By following this procedure you can apply under the scheme.
Login On The Portal
- Go to the official website of the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana scheme
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on sign in
- The login page will appear before you
- On this page, you have to enter your email id, password, and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on sign in
- By following this procedure you can log in to the portal.
Procedure To View Contact Details
- Visit the official website of the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana scheme
- The home page will open before you
- Now you are required to click on contact us
- The following options will appear before you:-
- Head office
- District officers details
- Officer side head office
- You have to click on the option of your choice
- Required details will be on your computer screen
जैसा कि आर्टिकल लेख में हमने आपसे Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme से संबंधित सभी जानकारी साझा की है, यदि आपको इन जानकारियों के अलावा कोई अन्य जानकारी चाहिए तो आप नीचे दिए गए कमेंट सेक्शन में जाकर मैसेज करके पूछ सकते है। आपके सभी सवालों के जवाब अवश्य दिए जायेंगे। आशा करते है आपको हमारे द्वारा दी गयी जानकारी से सहायता मिलेगी।
FAQ Questions Related Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
Wherever perennial water source is not available, borewells are drilled underground within the water points identified through the help of expert Geologists and tanks are built for storage of water and to help flowing through pipes to the agricultural lands. This Scheme is a entirely a subsidized scheme.
First, visit the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana scheme’s official website.
Before you, the home page will load.
You must select the online application link on the homepage.
Next, you must select the Ganga Kalyana scheme.
A new window with an application form will now open.
The allocated funds will be utilized for three main purposes: borewell drilling, pump supply, and an electrification deposit of ₹50,000. Moreover, districts such as Bangalore Urban, Bengaluru Rural, Ramanagara, Kolar, Chikkaballapur, and Tumkur will be eligible for a subsidy of ₹3.5 lakhs.