|| igrsup, up jansunwai, jansunwai.up.nic.in, igrsup.gov.in, UP Stamp & Registration Department, Uttar Pradesh Marriage Registration Online, Stamp And Registration Department UP, Igrs, IGRSUP Portal ||
By the Uttar Pradesh government department stamp and registration official website igrsup (igrsup.gov.in) on property and marriage registration has went begun facility, the state through this online facility civic your property and marriage registry easily The online portal can be done at igrsup . Also, with the help of this online IGRSUP portal created by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, various other services are offered online to the citizens of the state. The following services are generally offered from the IGRSUP portal: – Property registration, marriage registration, load-free certificate, BARHA SALAs and certified copy of deeds, etc.
WHAT IS THE IGRSUP PORTAL AND WHAT IS ITS FUNCTION?
IGRSUP portal ie igrsup.gov.in is an online portal launched by the state government with the aim of providing online facility to the citizens of the state, with the help of this portal, the citizens of the state can do a lot of online work such as this On the portal, citizens of UP can do online work like property registration, marriage registration, stamp, certificate of a registered document, load-free certificate, barh sala, certified copy of records etc.
IGRSUP PROPERTY REGISTRATION | PROPERTY REGISTRATION UP
According to the Indian Stamp Act, the prescribed stamp duty is also charged for the letters, this stamp duty is one of the main sources of the Government of Uttar Pradesh for receiving revenue. Citizens of Uttar Pradesh can prepare their own documents online with the help of the IGRSUP portal and can also apply for the service available by the general public on the IGRS UP website by paying a fee through its nearest public service centers.
IGRSUP Property And Marriage Registration Portal Highlights
|🔥 Scheme Name||Uttar Pradesh Stamp and Registration Department IGRSUP Portal|
|🔥 Launched By||By Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. Yogi Adityanath|
|🔥 Objective||Providing the facility of Stamp and Registration Department to the citizens of the state through the online portal|
|🔥 Benefit||Provide all the facilities of stamp and registration department like property registration, marriage registration etc. on a single-window portal.|
|🔥 Beneficiary||Every citizen of Uttar Pradesh|
|🔥 Major Facility||Uttar Pradesh Property Registration and Marriage Registration|
|🔥 Official Website||Click Here|
PURPOSE OF UP PROPERTY REGISTRATION IGRSUP PORTAL
While IGRSUP Portal main objective of introducing citizens to the Single Window Service is made available to them stamp and registration department may reap not around the office for any work-related, so a lot of purpose IGRSUP Portal but the main purpose of these are the following:-
- ➡️ All the facilities related to Stamp and Registration Department are made available online through the IGRSUP portal to the citizens of Uttar Pradesh.
- ➡️ All information on this portal is available to everyone with transparency, which reduces the problem of fraud.
- ➡️The purpose of this portal is to promote transparency between the state government and the citizens of Uttar Pradesh.
- ➡️Before the arrival of the IGRSUP portal, the citizens of the state had to visit the offices to register their property, but with the arrival of this portal, the common citizen can register their property through online internet sitting at its official website igrsup.gov can do with .in.
- ➡️ Saving the precious time of the citizens is also a big objective of this portal.
- ➡️Citizens of the state do not have to visit the office for any work, all the work will be done through the online IGRSUP portal.
STAMP DUTY CHARGES IN UTTAR PRADESH
Stamp duty is a legal tax payable in full and acts as a proof for any sale or purchase of a property. Rates of stamp duty of various transactions in Uttar Pradesh are here:
|S.No.||Type of Deed||Stamp Duty Charges|
|2.||Gift Deed||Rs. 60 to Rs.125|
|3.||Lease Deed||Rs. 200|
|5.||General Power of Attorney||Rs. 10 to Rs. 100|
|6.||Special Power of Attorney||Rs. 100|
|7.||Conveyance||Rs. 60 to Rs. 125|
|8.||Notarial Act||Rs. 10|
IGRSUP PORTAL ONLINE CITIZEN SERVICES FOR PROPERTY REGISTRATION
Any citizen of Uttar Pradesh who wants to register their property can apply online for this by visiting the official website of IGRSUP igrsup.gov.in. Explain that under the Stamp and Registration Department Uttar Pradesh Property Registration, 5 types of online facilities are made available to the citizens by the state government, which are the following.
- ➡️ Property registration online application facility
- ➡️ Facility to apply for Industrial Property Registration through the Investment Friend website
- ➡️ Property search option
- ➡️ Property Description
- ➡️ Stamp withdrawal application
LIST OF REGISTRATION BOARDS UNDER THE UTTAR PRADESH REGISTRATION ACT?
The list of registration boards under the Registration Act in Uttar Pradesh is prepared as follows: – Lucknow, Bareilly, Moradabad, Sitapur, Saharanpur, Aligarh, Jhansi, Agra, Mirzapur, Chitrakoot, Allahabad, Meerut, Kanpur, Varanasi, Faujapur, Gautam Budh Nagar, Azamgarh, Basti, Gorakhpur, Devipatan model etc.
IGSRUP MARRIAGE REGISTRATION | MARRIAGE REGISTRATION UP
IGRSUP UP Marriage Registration facility is also being provided by the official website of the Stamp and Registration Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh . Under the Aadhaar-based marriage registration process on igrsup.gov.in , the ticket department has been providing marriage registration certificate to the already married couple . Along with this, citizens of Uttar Pradesh will have to apply online by visiting their official website igrsup.gov.in under this facility, along with Aadhaar based marriage registration verification . With the help of up jansunwai i.e. igrsup portal , all these services can be availed quite easily.
UTTAR PRADESH MARRIAGE REGISTRATION
Whoever the bride and groom of the state wants to register their marriage to, they will have to apply for online Aadhaar based UP marriage certificate by paying the defined application fee through net banking. After applying for Aadhaar based marriage, there will be a process of verification after which the marriage certificate will be made available to the couple. Important details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of marriage, etc., will be mentioned on the UP Aadhaar based marriage certificate. Let us know that now citizens of Uttar Pradesh do not need to go around the office wandering offices to get a marriage certificate, they can fill their UP Marriage Registration Form online very easily.A marriage certificate can be obtained online only.
IGRSUP UP PROPERTY REGISTRATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR IGRSUP UP PROPERTY REGISTRATION?
If you state property registration if you want to apply online for your IGRSUP official website igrsup.gov.in can go on with the process we are told in detail below.
IGRSUP PROPERTY REGISTRATION PROCESS STEP BY STEP
- ➡️The earlier IGRS UP will go to the official website, IGRS UP website igrsup.gov.in to go on, click here.
- ➡️ As soon as you go to igrsup.gov.in, your homepage will open in front of you, which will be something like this
- ➡️ As soon as you go to the home page , you will see some links under property registration in the menu bar, in which the first link will be seen to apply➡️ . As seen below here
- ➡️Here, you have to click on the link to apply➡️ , as soon as you click on this link, a new page will open in front of you. As can be seen below.
- ➡️Now the article registration portal has already opened in front of you, here you will click on the option of new application. As shown below.
- ➡️ As soon as you click on the new application, a new application form will be opened before you, here you will have to enter by entering your district, tehsil, deputy manager, mobile number, password, re-password and captcha code.
- ➡️After entering, a new option i.e. online property registration form will open. As can be seen below.
- ➡️ In this form you will have to enter all your information and make your successful registration.
- ➡️ After successful registration, you will get a login ID and password. To login you will have to use the application number and the password you have created. You will click on the link to proceed to login.
HOW TO SEARCH FOR IGRS UP PROPERTY?
If you want to search for Uttar Pradesh property, then for this you can go to the official website of IGRSUP portal igrsup.gov.in and follow the procedure given below.
IGRS UP KNOW YOUR PROPERTY DETAILS
- ➡️First of all, you have to go to the stamp and registration department Uttar Pradesh up jansunwai ie igrsup.gov.in.
- ➡️As soon as you go to the website, its home page will open in front of you, in which you will see the property registration menu under Citizen Online Services, in which you will see the third option to find the property link.
- ➡️ Property Search➡️ As soon as you click on the tailing, the property and registration department will come to the property search page. As can be seen below.
- ➡️ Here you have to select the category to search for property, now some information will be asked from you like tehsil village mohalla, etc.
- ➡️ After entering all the information, you have to click on the link to see the details.
- ➡️ After clicking on the link to see the details, the property information will open up in front of you.
HOW TO VIEW IGRS UP PROPERTY DETAILS?
- ➡️First of all, visit the official website of IGRS UP igrsup.gov.in.
- ➡️As soon as you go to the website, you will get to see the fourth link property details under the property registration service under Citizen Online Services.
- ➡️ Click on the link for the property description, as soon as you click on this link, a new page of property search will open in front of you. As can be seen here below.
- ➡️ Here you have a description of the property in rural areas (Rural Properties) would like to see or urban areas ( Urban Properties) select it for.
- ➡️ After selecting the desired information, you will have to submit information about your district, SRO office, village, measles number, etc. here. As can be seen below.
- ➡️ As soon as you submit, the property details will be open in front of you, in which you will get the following information.
HOW TO APPLY FOR IGRSUP STAMP WITHDRAWAL?
- ➡️ First of all, you have to visit the official website of Stamp and Registration Department Uttar Pradesh igrsup.gov.in.
- ➡️After visiting the website, you will find a link to the application for stamp return at the bottom of the property registration under Citizen Online Services.
- ➡️ Clicking on the link for the application for stamp withdrawal will open a new page in front of you as you can see here.
- ➡️ Now here you have to click on the link for the new application, a new page will open in front of you as soon as you click on the link for the new application. As shown below
- ➡️Here you will enter your district, mobile number, password, re-password, captcha code, and click on the button to enter.
- ➡️ On clicking the enter button, the application form for stamp return will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter all the relevant information.
- ➡️ After entering all the information you will have to submit the final after which your application will be successful for stamp withdrawal.
UTTAR PRADESH IGRSUP GUIDELINES FOR PROPERTY AND MARRIAGE REGISTRATION
- ➡️ It is mandatory for the applicant to fill the application form in both Hindi and English languages.
- ➡️ Before filling the application form, do the following preparations.
- ➡️ Applicants should create their own password and secure their application number as well as password.
- ➡️ Fill in the address of the residents whose certificate you are applying for.
- ➡️ It is mandatory for the applicant to upload documents such as passport size photo, residence certificate, identity card, income certificate.
- ➡️ Fill in the correct information on the option of village mohalla etc. carefully.
- ➡️ It is mandatory to upload the affidavit to the bride and groom, and you will get the link to the format of the affidavit on the official portal.
- ➡️ Observe all the information entered in the application form, if there is any type of error, correct it and ensure complete observation then secure your application form.
- ➡️ After checking the application form completely, pay the application fee using the respective option.
- ➡️ After payment, print out the receipt of payment ie receipt, and keep it safe.
UTTAR PRADESH MARRIAGE REGISTRATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY
HOW TO APPLY FOR UTTAR PRADESH MARRIAGE REGISTRATION?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to register marriage on the Uttar Pradesh Stamp and Registration Department, can follow the procedure given below carefully.
IGRSUP UP MARRIAGE REGISTRATION PROCESS STEP BY STEP
- ➡️ First of all, you have to visit the official website of the IGRSUP Portal. Click here to go to the IGRS UP Portal
- ➡️ As soon as you go to igrsup.gov.in, your homepage will open in front of you, here you will see the option of marriage registration.
- ➡️ In the marriage registration option, you will see the first link to apply, as can be seen here below.
- ➡️ Click on the link to apply, according to the Aadhaar Act 2016 for marriage registration, an affidavit and a link for online registration will open, as you can see below.
- ➡️ Note that your mobile number should not be with your Aadhaar and this rule is applicable on the basis of both husband and wife.
- ➡️ Select Yes option Now the application will come before you by opening the link of marriage registration. As can be seen here.
- ➡️ Now the application form for marriage registration has opened in front of you as you can see below.
- ➡️ You have to enter all the information asked in this form correctly and you will upload all the related documents.
- ➡️ After all the information and related documents are uploaded, you will finalize your registration.
HOW TO DO UTTAR PRADESH MARRIAGE REGISTRATION AADHAAR BASED MARRIAGE REGISTRATION VERIFICATION?
If you want to do Aadhaar-based marriage registration verification for Uttar Pradesh marriage registration, then follow the procedure given below.
- ➡️ First of all, visit the official website of Stamp and Registration Department Uttar Pradesh i.e. IGRS UP Portal.
- ➡️ igrsup.gov.in visit you this Home Page will go on which you marriage registration second option under the option of premise-based marriage registration verification will see.
- ➡️ Clicking on the link for Aadhaar based marriage registration verification, as soon as you click on this link, a new page opens in front of you. As can be seen below.
- ➡️ Here you will enter the certificate serial number or application number, date of marriage, captcha code, and click on the button of view.
- ➡️ As soon as you click on the see button, the information about verification of your UP marriage registration will be revealed.
IGRS UP HOW TO APPLY FOR A CERTIFICATE OF REGISTERED INSTRUMENT?
- ➡️ First of all, visit the official website of IGRSUP Portal igrsup.gov.in.
- ➡️ Now you will open its home page in front of you, on the home page, you will see a link to the application of the registered lab letter certificate under the option of a certificate of registered paper.
- ➡️ Click on the link for the application of registered letter certificate, as soon as you click on the link, a new page will come in front of you, here you will find your district sub-registration office, type of property, year of registration, registration number, registration, application. Information is to be entered on the name of the doer, captcha code, etc., and click on the button to enter.
- ➡️ After entering all the information, you will be able to apply for the certificate of registered document easily.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING FOR CERTIFIED COPY OF IGRSUP DEEDS
- ➡️ First go to the IGRS UP Portal. igrsup.gov.in
- ➡️ After visiting the portal, you will see the option of a certified copy of the records in the menu under which you will apply and click on the link.
- ➡️ clicking on the link to apply, the page of the certified copy of Villieco will open in front of you, as you can see below.
- ➡️ Here you will see a link to fill the new application form.
- ➡️ On clicking the link to fill the new application form , the application form will open in front of you for a certified copy of the records. As can be seen below.
- ➡️ Right here, you have to enter the information of the applicant’s Aadhaar number, the name of the applicant, the father’s name, the address of the applicant, the mobile number, the email ID, etc., and click on the button to proceed.
- ➡️ In this way, you will finalize your application form with further details of the registration office and a review of its honorable accountant.
- ➡️ After submitting the final application form, your application for a certified copy for records will be online.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING FOR LOAD-FREE CERTIFICATE / BARHA SALA
- ➡️ First of all, visit the official website of IGRSUP Portal igrsup.gov.in.
- ➡️ As soon as you go to the website, its home page will open in front of you, in which you will see a link for load-free certificate / BARHA SALAs under the citizen online services, under which you will see the link to apply.
- ➡️ After clicking on the link to apply, a new page will open in front of you, as you can see here.
- ➡️ Right now, you have to click on the link to fill the new application form.
- ➡️ As soon as you click on the link to fill➡️ the new application form, the application form for the load-free certificate / BARHA SALAs will come in front of you. As can be seen below.
- ➡️ Now here you can complete the application in three steps by entering the details of the applicant, property details, preview information.
- ➡️ Now after entering the information carefully, you will have to submit and click on the button and as soon as you click on the submit button, you will be applied for the free certificate / BARHA SALA certificate.
HOW TO GET IGRS UP LOAD FREE CERTIFICATE / BARHA SALA CERTIFICATE CERTIFICATION?
- ➡️ First of all visit the official website of IGRSUP portal, click here to go to igrsup.gov.in .
- ➡️ As soon as you go to the website, you will see a link to receive / verify the certificate under the weight-free certificate / Barh Sala.
- ➡️ As soon as you click on the link to obtain/verify the certificate, a new page load-free certificate / BARHA SALA copy application form opens in front of you. As can be seen here.
- ➡️ Now here, you will enter your application number, date of application, captcha code and click on the link to see the certificate receipt verification.
- ➡️ As soon as you click on the link to see the verification of the certificate, you get the information of the free certificate / BARHA SHALA verification.
HOW TO FILE AN IGRS UP COMPLAINT OR SUGGESTION?
If you want to register any type of complaint, suggestion, or problem information on the IGRSUP portal created by the Stamp and Registration Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh, then follow the procedure given below carefully for this.
IGRS UP GREVENS REGISTRATION PROCESS
- ➡️ First of all, you go to the official website of IGRSUP, click here to go to igrsup.gov.in
- ➡️ As soon as you go to the website, you will find a suggestion and a link to the problem at the top of the menu bar. As can be seen here.
- ➡️ As➡️ soon as you click on the suggestion / problem link, a new page will open in front of you, where you will enter your suggestion problem as shown below.
- ➡️ On this page, you will select your district, name, mobile number, email id, subject, enter the suggested captcha code and save it.
- ➡️ As soon as your complaint is registered online, the status of which can be checked below by adopting the same procedure
- ➡️ On a page, you will find a link to see the answer to the suggestion problem. As shown below.
- ➡️ Here you will enter your mobile number to enter the status of the complaint and enter the captcha code which is visible and click on the search button. By clicking on the search button, the status of the complaint you have filed will open in front of you.
IGRS UP CONTACT DETAILS
- ➡️ First of all, go to the official website of IGRS UP.
- ➡️ Also visit the website will be able to open its home page in front of Home Page will see a link to contact you in the menu bar. As can be seen below.
- ➡️ When you click on the link, in the next tab, the information about the major distance language numbers, contact point, will open in front of you, as shown below.
|क्रम सं.||पदनाम||स्थान||दूरभाष संख्या|
|1||महानिरीक्षक निबन्धन⁄ आयुक्त स्टाम्प उत्तर प्रदेश||मुख्यालय इलाहाबाद, राजस्व परिषद भवन, सिविल लाइन्स इलाहाबाद||फोन–0532–2623667
|शिविर कार्यालय, लखनऊ, विश्वास कामर्शियल काम्प्लेक्स,विश्वास खण्ड–3, गोमती नगर, लखनऊ||फोन–0522–2308697
|2||अपर महानिरीक्षक निबन्धन (प्रशा०)||मुख्यालय इलाहाबाद||फोन–0532-2623717
|3||अपर महानिरीक्षक निबन्धन (विभागीय)||मुख्यालय इलाहाबाद||फोन-0532-2623717|
|4||अपर महानिरीक्षक निबन्धन||शिविर कार्यालय, लखनऊ||फोन-0522-2308587|
|5||अपर महानिरीक्षक निबन्धन (विभागीय)||पश्चिमी क्षेत्र गाजियाबाद, कलेक्ट्रेट परिसर गाजियाबाद||फोन-120-28220844
|6||उप महानिरीक्षक निबन्धन||मुख्यालय इलाहाबाद||फोन-0532-242788|
|7||उप महानिरीक्षक निबन्धन||शिविर कार्यालय, लखनऊ||फोन–0522-2308713|
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइट sarkariyojnaa.com के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by Amar Gupta
🔥🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Follow US On Google News||Click Here|
|🔥 Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
|🔥 Website||Click Here|
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना ग्रामीण सूची | Awas Yojana Mobile Application , ऐसे देखे लिस्ट में अपना नाम ?
- Kisan NYAY Scheme,किसान न्यूनतम आय योजना,Nyuntam Aay Yojana (NYAY)
- हरियाणा ई पास ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें, @saralharyana.gov.in | सरल हरियाणा आंदोलन पास ट्रैक स्थिति?
- यूपी आसान किस्त योजना 2021; ऑनलाइन आवेदन रजिस्ट्रेशन प्रोसेस : UP Asan Kist Yojana 2021
FAQ IGRSUP | Stamp and Registration Department UP
IGRS UP Portal is a portal created by the Government of Uttar Pradesh under the Stamp and Registration Department, through which you can do almost all the work related to the Stamp and Registration Department online. With this photo, you can mainly work like property registration, certificate of the registration document, marriage registration, free certificate / certified copy of twelve lawful deeds, etc.
Application for UP marriage registration its official website IGRS UP or igrs up.gov.in can go on top of this article ‘We have told you in the entire process of expanding to marriage registration, which you can read by clicking here Can.
If you want to register property in Uttar Pradesh, for this you can do it online with the help of the official website of Stamp and Registration Department, Uttar Pradesh i.e. igrs UP Portal . In this article above, we have told you the complete process of how to apply for Uttar Pradesh property registration online, which you can read by clicking here.
You can apply online for the load-free certificate / barh sala by visiting the official website of Stamp and Registration Department Uttar Pradesh, igrsup.gov.in . In the above article, we have told you in detail about the application process and the verification of certificate receipt for the load-free certificate twelve years, which you can read by clicking here.
If you want to file any kind of complaint or suggestion related to the Uttar Pradesh Stamp and Registration Department, then its option is also available on the online IGRS UP Portal (igrs) , we have given you the procedure for filing an online complaint at igrsup.gov.in in full detail of this article Tell us above, which you can read by clicking here.👆