E Shram Card Download : – As of August 3, 2023, there were around 28.99 crore unorganised workers registered on the e-Shram platform. The ministry launched a national database of unorganised workers linked with Aadhaar through the portal. You can sign up on the portal online by yourself or with the help of government-designated organizations e shram card status. With the e-Shram card, unorganised sector employees are eligible for benefits from various government programs. e shram card list Qualified candidates can visit the official e-Shram portal to get the e-Shram card. They can register their name on the website to get the card. Read below for detailed information on E Shram Card Check.
Table of Contents
E Shram Card Download 2023
The Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan is a government program to help unorganised workers when they get old. It used to be called the Labour Card. When unorganized workers turn 60, they will get Rs. 3,000 every month as a pension. The e-Shramik Card also gives them life insurance, pensions, and money if they become disabled. This program is important because it helps unorganised workers have a better life, especially when they retire or have unexpected problems.
Key Highlights Of E Shram Card Download
|🏷️ Name||E Shram Card list status|
|🚀 Initiated by||Government of India|
|🏢 Department||Ministry of Labour and Employment|
|👥 Beneficiaries||Workers of Unorganized Sectors|
|🎯 Objective||To download E Shram Card online|
|📞 Helpline Number||14434|
|🌐 Official Website||https://eshram.gov.in/|
the objective of E Shram Card Download
The main aim of allowing people to download the E Shram Card online is to make it easier for them to get a copy of the card, especially if they have lost it or have recently signed up. There are advantages to having this card.
Benefits Of E Shram Card Download
The E Shram Card status has many benefits. People who have lost their cards can easily download them by visiting the website and logging in. After registering, individuals can also download the card online. Beneficiaries can choose to download the card to their computer or mobile device. Similar to the Aadhar Card, the E Shram Card also has a unique 12-digit number. This shows that the government can provide additional benefits to unorganised sector workers. Employers also verify employees’ Shram Cards before offering them work. Private companies may also check these cards when providing checks.
Eligibility Criteria Of E Shram Card
The applicants need to meet these eligibility criteria:
- The person must have signed up as a worker in the Shramik Scheme to get an E-Sram Card.
- The person must be between 18 to 59 years old.
Required Documents for E Shram Card
You will need to have two important documents with you:
- Aadhar Card
- Registered Mobile Number
Procedure for Download E Shram Card through UAN Number
To download E Shram Card list using UAN Number, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of E Shram, which is https://eshram.gov.in/.
- The website’s homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click the Update button under the Already Registered section. A new page will appear.
- Fill in your UAN Number, Date of Birth, and the Captcha code.
- Then, click on the Generate OTP button. You will receive an OTP on your phone. Enter the OTP for verification.
- Finally, click on the download option to get your card.
Steps for E Shram Card Download through Mobile Number
To download the E Shram Card using your mobile number, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of E Shram at https://eshram.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will appear on your screen.
- Click on the “Register on E Shram” tab
- A new page will open Click on the “Already Registered” tab and select “Update Profile using Aadhaar”
- Another page will open Enter your mobile number that is linked to your Aadhaar
- Then, enter the captcha code and click on the “send OTP” button
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP for verification Finally, click on the download option to download your card.
Steps for E Shram Card Download through Fingerprint
To get the E Shram CardDownload through fingerprint, you have to do the following:
- Go to the Common Service Center (CSC)
- Tell the VLE your phone number and Aadhaar number
- Put your finger on the biometric sensor
- Ask to have the e-Shram card sent to your phone
- Then, the VLE will give you an E-Sham Card
- You can also get a printed copy from the VLE
If you need more information or have any questions or problems about eshram, you can call the helpline number 14434.
As we have shared with you all the information related to E Shram Card Download in the article, if you want any other information apart from these information, then you can ask by messaging in the comment section given below. All your questions will definitely be answered. We hope that you will get help from the information given by us.
FAQ Questions Related E Shram Card Download
You can go to the eshram.gov.in website and click on “Already Registered? Update.” Then, you need to enter your UAN number, date of birth, and captcha. After that, click the “Generate OTP” button and validate with the OTP you receive on your registered mobile. Finally, you can select the option to download your UAN card.
Go to the official website and click on the ‘update’ link. Then fill in your UAN number, date of birth, and captcha code in the given spaces e shram card check. After that, click on the ‘Generate OTP’ link. You will get a special code on your registered mobile number.
Please go to Eshram.gov.in on your device. Then, click on the link for E Aadhaar Card Beneficiary Status Check once it’s available. Next, enter your Shramik Card number, UAN Number, or Aadhar Card Number.