E-Shram Card Download PDF @ eshram.gov.in by UAN Number, Mobile Number/Aadhar Card – Candidates might need to download their e-SHRAM Card for various reasons, including the individuals who have not yet accepted their card or the people who have recently downloaded their card and wish to do so once more. Candidates might download the e-SHRAM Card for different reasons and do it in various techniques in light of their degree of solace. Here, we will figure out how to download the card and its motivation and benefits. Furthermore, there are other download strategies, which we will detail here.
Table of Contents
E Shram Card Download Online
Laborers working in busy industries are eligible to enroll in the eShram Card program. Those who meet the program’s criteria will be eligible for financial assistance once they are registered. To apply, laborers must first ensure they meet the requirements, which are available at eshram.gov.in.
E Shram Card Overview
|📰 Article Name||EShram Card Download|
|🌐 Website Name||e-SHRAM portal|
|💡 Benefits||Insurance coverage up to 2 Lakh Rupees|
|📥 Download Methods||3 Methods to download: UAN, Mobile Number, Finger Print (Biometry)|
|👤 Beneficiaries||All unorganized sector workers|
|📅 Previous Installments||31st Dec (For 1st Installment)|
|📄 e-SHRAM Card Download PDF||Available now|
|🌐 Official Website||https://eshram.gov.in/|
E Shram Card Objectives
The primary aim of allowing people to download the card from the website is to simplify the process for recipients to obtain a copy of the card, especially if they have misplaced it or have recently completed the registration. Holding this card provides advantages.
EShram Card Download Benefits
There are numerous benefits to downloading the e-Shram Card THrough the Online Portal:
- First, Individuals Who Have Lost Their Card Can Easily Download Them by Going to The Website, Logging In, and Then Downloading It from There.
- If a Person Has Successfully Signed Up, They Can Also Get This Card by Downloading It Online.
- This Card Has a Unique 12-Digit Number, Just Like the Aadhar Card. It shows that The Workers in The Unorganized Sector Are Unique, so The Government Can Give Them More Benefits.
- Beneficiaries Can Download the Card on Their Mobile or Through a Computer, Whatever Suits Them.
- Before Giving Someone Work in Their Provisional Contractual Agreements, Many Companies Check to See if They Have a Shram Card. So, in addition to The Government Benefits, These Workers Can Get, Private Companies Can Also Check Their E Shram Cards as Part of Their Checks.
Eligibility to Download E Shram Card Uan
- To E Shram Card, You Need to Have Been Registered as A Worker in The Shramik Scheme.
- And You Must Be Between the Ages of 18 and 59.
Documents Needed to Download E Shram Card
The Necessary Paperwork for Downloading the Card Is
- The Aadhaar Card Is Associated with Your Account.
- And Cellphone Number to Obtain Otp for The Purposes of Login.
E-Shram Card Download Process All Available Method
- Accessing your e-Shram Card is easy with various download methods. Here’s how to obtain a digital copy in PDF format:
eShram Card Download by UAN Number:
- Go to the official E Shram Portal website at eshram.gov.in.
- Click on the “Already Registered” option.
- Provide your UAN (Universal Account Number), date of birth, and captcha as requested.
- Click the “Generate OTP” button to receive a one-time password.
- Verify your identity by entering the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Finally, choose the option to download your UAN card.
eShram Card Download by Aadhaar Number:
- Visit the official website of the Ministry of Labour and Employment.
- Click on the link for downloading the E-Shram Card.
- Provide your Aadhaar number, name, and date of birth.
- Verify your identity by entering the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Click on the E-Shram Card download link.
E Shram Card Pdf Download by Mobile and Aadhar
- One of The Various Methods to Download the Card Is via A Cell Phone Number.
- You Must First Visit the Official Website.
- On the Homepage, Click the Register for An E-Shram Link.
- After That, a New Page Will Appear on Which You Must Input Your Mobile Number Associated with The Account.
- An Otp Will Then Be Issued to Your Mobile, Which You Must Then Verify.
- When the Submit Button Is Clicked.
- You Will Be Sent To A New Page Where You Will Be Required to Input the Aadhaar Number Found on Your Aadhaar Card.
- However, You Must Remember that An Aadhar Card Must Be Registered for An E-Shram Card Before.
- After Inputting the Aadhar Number, You Will Be Prompted for A Second Otp, Known as The Aadhar Otp. This Is Sent Immediately to The Phone Number Associated with Your Aadhar Card.
- After Receiving the Otp on Your Mobile Device, You Must Input It on The Website Before Proceeding.
- You Will Be Presented With A New Page with Two Alternatives, and You Must Click on The Download Uan Card.
- After Selecting This Option, a Pdf Will Be Generated, and Your Shram Card Will Be Shown; You Can Present It at Home or Any Store that Prints Documents.
At the Moment, You Can Only Download an E-Sram Card Using Your Mobile Number, Aadhar Card Number, and One-Time Password (OTP) but The Uan Number Is Not Available Yet. Once It’s Available, We Will Update You Soon.
EShram Card Download by Fingerprint:
- Visit the Common Service Center (CSC).
- Provide your contact number and Aadhaar number To the VLE.
- Place your finger on the biometric device.
- Request the e-Shram card to be sent to your phone.
- After VLE Will GIve You E shram Card
- You can also get a printed copy from the VLE.
E-Shram Card Status Before Downloading
With an E-Shram Card, You Can Get a Unique 12-Digit Number. Which Is Known as The Universal Account Number! Which of The Workers Is Permanent? It’s Always the Same. if You’ve Tried to Get It! and Your E Shram Card Is Gone! so We Can Get the E-Shram Card Again by Following the Steps Below:
- Anyone Who Wants to Download the Car Has to Follow a Set of Steps to Find out If They Can Do So.
- The Thing Is, You Have to Check the Application’s Status to See if You’ve Been Paid or Not. You Can Also See the Option to Download the E-Shram Card After Checking the Status.
- You Must First Go to The Official E Shram Portal.
- On the Homepage, You Have to Click the Link that Says “Login with A Shram Card.”
- So It’s Easy Because Your E-Shram Card Is Already Linked to Your Phone Number.
- It only Takes Your Phone Number, Which Is Linked to Your Account, to Finish the Process.
- You Have to Put in Your Mobile Number, and Then You’ll Get an Otp, Which You Have to Put In.
- After You’ve Signed In, Click the Link on The Dashboard that Says “Check Card Status” to See how Your Card Is Doing.
- You Have to Confirm All of Your Information and Picture, and It’s Easy to See if You’ve Been Paid or Not.
- If You Haven’t Gotten Your First Payment Yet, It’s Cause for Concern, Since Everyone Was Supposed to Get the 1st Payment.
- If You Are All Clear in Status, You Can Easily Download the Card.
So Friends, how Did You Like This Information, Then Do Not Forget to Tell Us in The Comment Box and If You Have Any Question or Suggestion Related to This Article, Then Definitely Tell Us. and Friends, if You Liked This Article, Then Like and Comment It and Also Share with Friends.
FAQ E Shram Card Download
The official link to download E Shram Card is https://register.eshram.gov.in. By going to this link, you must download the e-shram card by entering your mobile and Aadhaar numbers, verifying the OTP.
There are numerous benefits to downloading the e-shram card through the online portal: First of all, individuals who have lost their card can easily download it by going to the website, logging in, and then downloading it from there.
Click on UPDATE. Now after filling the UAN card number, date of birth and captcha, click on Generate OTP. Now verify the mobile number by entering the received OTP. By clicking on Download UAN Card, the PDF file of your e-shram card will be downloaded.
Go to Eshram.Gov.In from Your Device. Secondly, Click on The Link Available Once the E Aadhar Card Beneficiary Status Check Link Is Available. After that, You Have to Enter Your Labor Card Number, Uan Number, or Aadhar Card Number. Enter the Portal and Then You Can See Your E Shram Payment Status 2023.