PM Kisan Aadhar Link @ pmkisan.gov.in | PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Status Check Online | Aadhar Card Link with PMKSY 2023 – Aadhar card is an important government document, which serves as a proof of identity and residence of any person. This 12-digit unique ID issued by UIDAI has been made mandatory to link citizens with all important services. Recently, the Central Government has started an initiative called Link Aadhar with PM Kisan, under which it will be mandatory for farmers to link their Aadhar card with PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. A notification related to PM Kisan Aadhaar Link has been issued by the Government of India, according to which instructions have been provided to the farmers to link their Aadhaar card with PM Kisan Yojana within the prescribed time limit to get the benefits of this scheme.
Table of Contents
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link (PMKSY 2023)
Link Aadhar with the PM Kisan initiative has been started by the Government of India, which is an integral part of the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana, which is run by the Central Government. The PM Kisan Yojana was started by the Central Government in the year 2018, under which annual financial assistance of Rs 6,000 is provided to the poor and marginal farmers of the country in three equal monthly payments of Rs 2000. Under this scheme, information has been received about many such farmers, who are getting financial assistance even after being ineligible under the scheme. Keeping these things in mind, now the government has made it mandatory for farmers to link their Aadhar card with PMKSY 2023.
The government will now benefit only such farmers under PMKSY 2023, who have linked their Aadhaar to PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana within the stipulated time frame through PM Kisan Aadhaar Link.
Overview of Link Aadhar with PM Kisan (PMKSY 2023)
|🔥Article About||🔥PM Kisan Aadhaar Link (PMKSY 2023)|
|🔥Launched By||🔥By Central Government|
|🔥Beneficiaries||🔥Poor and Marginal Farmers|
|🔥Application Procedure||🔥Online Mode|
|🔥Objective||🔥To Provide Financial Assistants to the Poor and Marginal Farmer of India|
|🔥Benefits||🔥Financial assistance of Rs.2000/- per month (Rs.6000/- per annum)|
|🔥Category||🔥Central Government Schemes|
PM Kisan Aadhar Link Online Objectives
The main purpose of the scheme is to provide farmers with financial assistance. If you are a beneficiary of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, you are required to link your Aadhar with the scheme. The objective behind doing so is to remove illegal registrations of this scheme and link it with Aadhar to give full details and proof of eligible candidates.
Importance of PM Kisan Aadhaar Link
A new initiative called Link Aadhar with PM Kisan has been started by the Central Government, under which it will be mandatory for all registered farmers to link their Aadhaar with this scheme for PMKSNY 2023. The main goal of this initiative launched by the government is to find out such ineligible farmers, who are availing the financial assistance under this scheme even if they do not fulfill the eligibility criteria of PMKSY 2023. After the farmers enrolled under the Kisan Yojana link their Aadhaar, the government will be able to know about the eligible and ineligible beneficiaries, after which the ineligible farmers will be immediately excluded from the scheme.
Such interested farmers who want to link their Aadhaar with PMKSY 2023, they will have to take the help of their nearest CSC center or farmers can also link their Aadhaar through the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
PM Kisan Aadhar Link Online Benefits
- There are many good things about this plan, like the fact that PM Kisan Yojana is a financial aid scheme for poor farmers only.
- This scheme is for the whole country because it is not run by a single state. Because of this, all farmers in the country who meet the requirements to participate in the scheme can get money from it.
- Farmers must go to the PM Kisan scheme’s official website and download the PM Kisan mobile app to get updates on the payments and see what the status is.
- Linking Aadhar is just a way to make sure that fraudsters are kept out of the scheme and that the money always goes to the rightful person.
- Installments will be resumed once linking with Aadhar is completed.
Required Documents for Link Aadhar with PM Kisan
To get the benefits under any government service or initiative, candidates are required to submit some necessary documents while applying under that initiative. Similarly, such interested farmers who want to link their Aadhaar with Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana through the Link Aadhar with PM Kisan initiative launched by the Government of India, will need the following documents:-
- Beneficiary farmers will need only an Aadhar card for PM Kisan Aadhaar Link.
- Apart from this, the beneficiary farmers will have to provide the details of the mobile number registered under their Aadhaar.
How to Link Aadhar with PM Kisan Online
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana falls under the Agriculture Department, the Department of Cooperation, and the Department of Farmer Welfare. To get the benefit of the scheme, every farmer has to follow the steps given below to link Aadhar with the PM Kisan scheme.
- First, the beneficiaries of the PM Kisan Nidhi scheme must visit the local bank branch that has been linked with their Aadhar card.
- Then there should be a photostat copy of the Aadhar card along with the shelf-attested signature with it and it has to be submitted in the presence of the bank officer.
- During this linking of the Aadhaar with the scheme, you have to carry your original Aadhar card as well.
- After submitting documents there will be a verification online that Aadhar seeding will be done by the bank alone.
- The unique Aadhaar number will be linked with the Kisan scheme and after the successful verification process, the individual will receive a notification message on their registered mobile number.
Procedure to Apply for Biometric Aadhaar Authentication
- First of all you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan. Now the home page of the website will be displayed on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “CSC Login“. After this a login page will open in front of you.
- On this login page, you have to enter the details of Username, Password and Captcha code. After that, you have to click on the option of “Sign in”.
- Now a dashboard for CSC will be displayed on your screen. On this dashboard, you have to click on the option of “Biometric Aadhaar Authentication”.
- After this, you can add the beneficiaries and enter the captcha code. Now you have to enter the details of the person receiving the money as an Aadhaar-registered phone number in the box provided.
- If the recipient’s Aadhaar card is the only place where the specified phone number is mentioned, you will be free to proceed to the next step.
- Now you will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number, which you have to enter in the OTP box provided. After that, you have to click on the option of “Submit OTP”.
- After that, the option to use or not to use your biometrics will be displayed in front of you. Now you have to click on the option to use your biometrics.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Capture” after successfully connecting to the biometric system to start the registration process.
- After that, you have to click on the option of “Submit”. Now you have to click on the option of “Pay” after the biometric system has processed your fingerprint.
- Now after you have contributed the payment, the process of linking your Aadhaar card with PM Kisan Yojana will be completed successfully.
PM Kisan Aadhar Link with Bank
- To link your bank account to your Aadhar card, you must first go to the official website of the bank you want to link.
- Then you must click on the option for Internet banking for that bank.
- You need to find the option for Aadhar Card seeding.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a new page.
- On the new page, you will need to carefully fill out your Aadhaar Card information and then click the “Submit” button.
- Connecting one bank account to the other will be done once you verify
- And a message will show that the bank account is linked with the Aadhar card 16.
Procedure to PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Status Check
- To PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Status Check Online, First of all you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan. Now the home page of the website will be displayed on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Beneficiary Status” given under “Farmers Corner”.
- After this, a new page named “Beneficiary Status” will open in front of you. On this new page you have to enter your registration number/mobile number and captcha code details.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Get Data”, after which the related information will be displayed on your screen.
PM Kisan Correction Form
- In order to check the status of the Aadhar linked with PM Kisan, you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan.
- On the home page, click on the right-hand side under the farmer section, the Edit Aadhar Failure Records, and click on it.
- A new page will be opened in front of you.
- On the dashboard of the account, you can see the status of the Aadhar Card, whether it has been linked or not.
So friends, how did you like this information about , then do not forget to tell us in the comment box and if you have any question or suggestion related to this article, then definitely tell us. And friends, if you liked this article, then like and comment on it and also share it with friends.
Step 1: Visit PM Kisan Samman Nidhi’s official webpage. Step 2: Continue on to the Farmer’s market section. Step 3: Now select the option to amend Aadhaar failed records. Step 4: Use a mobile number, an Aadhaar number, a bank account number, or the farmer’s name to find out more information.
Another way to complete your PM Kisan KYC is through the CSC Center. You have to locate your nearest CSC Center and then go there to do your Pmkisan.gov.in EKYC. You have to use your Biometrics to allow your Aadhaar Card Link with PM kisan Account before 30 November 2023 at near by CSC centre or online.
“eKYC is MANDATORY for PMKISAN Registered Farmers. OTP Based eKYC is available on PMKISAN Portal. or nearest CSC centres may be contacted for Biometric based eKYC,” according to the official website of the scheme.