|| e aadhaar card download | Face Aadhaar download link | Aadhaar card Download Using Face | Uidai Introduce Face Authentication For Aadhaar Download | Uidai New | UpdateDownload Aadhaar card Using Face Authentication ||
UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has introduced Aadhaar card holders with a new feature, under this new facility, Aadhaar card holders can Download their Aadhaar card online through the official website of UIDAI, they can download their aadhaar card copy by face authentication
Under this new facility, Aadhaar card holders will go to the official website of UIDAI and enter their Aadhaar number and show their face and their Aadhar card will be downloaded. This facility is unique like the Aadhaar card UIDAI and will be further beneficial for common Aadhaar cardholders.
Table of Contents
WHAT OPTIONS WERE AVAILABLE EARLIER TO DOWNLOAD THE E-AADHAAR CARD?
It is important to know about this before downloading the e-Aadhaar card. It is a copy of the original Aadhaar card itself, that is, an electronic copy that you can store in your electronic device such as mobile and computer, E Aadhaar is usually present in the format of PDF which you can print whenever you want. Can also be used as a physical basis. E Aadhaar card is recognized everywhere in India.
WHAT IS THE OPTION TO DOWNLOAD E AADHAAR NOW!
If you want to download a copy of the Aadhaar card right now, for this you will have to go to the official website of UIDAI and use the download e-Aadhaar option, but to do this whole process, you must have a registered mobile number in your Aadhaar . Because e Aadhaar card can be downloaded only after verification by OTP, the Aadhar card holders whose mobile number is not registered in the Aadhaar card, were not be able to download the Aadhaar card online.
For your information, we would also like to mention that out of the total number of Aadhaar cards made in India, 70% of the Aadhaar cards do not have their mobile numbers registered. Do you have a mobile number registered in your Aadhaar? Answer it through a comment.
DOWNLOAD “E AADHAAR CARD” BY SHOWING FACE / DOWNLOAD AADHAAR CARD USING FACE AUTHENTICATION
Under this facility, if the mobile number is not registered in the Aadhar card of Aadhaar card holders, then they can download the copy of Aadhaar card online only by showing their face, for this, it is not necessary that their Aadhar card has mobile Number should be registered.
That is, the tremendous benefit of this new facility will be available to such people whose mobile number is not updated or registered in the Aadhaar card yet.
Next, we will know how to download Aadhaar card by showing face….
If the mobile number is registered in your Aadhaar card, then UIDAI gives you a lot of benefits, some of which are the main, we are telling you below.
- ✔️ Downloading copy of Aadhar card online quite easily
- ✔️ Easily lock and unlock biometric in your Aadhaar card
- ✔️ See online usage information of Aadhaar Card
- ✔️ Self-updating of online address in Aadhaar card.
- ✔️ Can online mobile number sitting at home be added to Aadhaar card? Can We Link or Update Online Mobile Number in Aadhaar card
- ✔️ Ration Card online application. Online application form.
- ✔️ UIDAI Aadhaar Card Updates: You can make e-Aadhaar card through smartphone online, what is the process?
- ✔️ What is EVP, Electors Verification Program, why it is mandatory for every Voter ID Card holders to do this?
You will be able to do things like etc. if the mobile number is registered in your Aadhaar card.
HOW TO REGISTER MOBILE NUMBER IN AADHAAR CARD / HOW TO UPDATE OR LINK MOBILE NUMBER IN AADHAAR CARD
If you also want to get your mobile number registered or updated in the Aadhaar card, then no facility is available online for this, you will be able to get the mobile number registered or updated in the Aadhaar card only through Aadhaar enrollment or updation center. You can get information about how to get Aadhaar update through enrollment or update center by clicking here.
NOW KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD AADHAAR CARD BY SHOWING FACE.
Face Aadhaar Card Download / Download Aadhaar card Using Face Authentication
This facility is not yet provided on the official UIDAI website, to use it, you have to use the link given on this website of sarkariyojnaa.com.
- ■ First, you have to click on this given link.
- ■ By clicking on the link, you will go to the UIDAI website and you will see some options here which we have shown you below.
- ■ Here you have to enter your Aadhaar card number or Virtual ID card number or enrollment ID number.
- ■ Right now you will see three options like OTP / TOTP / FACE AUTH
- ■ You have to fill captcha code and click on the option of FACE AUTH.
- ■ If you are doing this process in your mobile, then by clicking on face auth, your front camera will start working, similarly, if you are doing this whole process through your laptop then the laptop camera Will start working and if you are doing this process through the desktop you will have to use the webcam.
- ■ As the camera starts working, it will have to bring its face in front of the camera and keep its face steady for some time so that it can be captured.
- ■ As your face is captured, a survey form opens in front of you, in this survey form you have to answer two small questions.
- ■ You fill the survey form and click on the download button, your Aadhar card gets downloaded, that too with your face.
If you use the option of FACE Auth , then no any kind OTP of is demanded on your registered mobile number i.e. unregistered mobile number that you can download the Aadhaar card through Face Authentication.
If you are facing any problem in downloading the Aadhaar card by showing face, then you can also watch the video below, in this video you have been told the complete process in detail.
Note: – UIDAI how much you liked this new start and this new feature you can tell us by commenting, if you have any suggestion or any complaint on this post, then you can tell through the comment.
We keep posting similar information daily on this blog, so if you are interested then you can follow our blog sarkariyojnaa.com.
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइट sarkariyojnaa.com के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by Amar Gupta
🔥🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
|🔥 Website||Click Here|
- Ration card online application. Online application form.
- Can an online mobile number be added to the Aadhaar card at home? Can We Link or Update Online Mobile Number in Aadhaar card
- Bhagyalakshmi Scheme | The government will give ₹ 50000 as soon as the daughter is born. 2 lakhs on being 21 years old.
- CSC DIGITAL SEVA PORTAL ALL CONNECT LINK
- Aadhar Card enrollment center खुलेंगे अब BSNL office में
FAQ Face Aadhaar card Download
The e-Aadhaar card is a copy of the Aadhaar card secured by a password which is digitally signed by the UIDAI, the Aadhaar card maker.(In simple words, you can see and use the e-Aadhaar card but cannot touch and feel it .)
The mask Aadhaar card is also an Aadhaar card, but your Aadhar card’s full numbers are not visible above it.
Only a few numbers of your Aadhaar card are displayed in the mask Aadhaar card.
➡ go to UIDAI official website
➡ click on my aadhar then click Aadhar download
➡ enter your Aadhar card number or enrollment ID number
➡ click on send OTP
➡ enter otp download
how to download aadhar e aadhar card online What we have told you above in detail, click here.
Aadhaar card password consists of the first four letters of your name and 4 letters of your year of birth, above which we have told you the detail. Click here for more information
If your Aadhaar card is lost by the UIDAI, the institution that makes Aadhaar card, then you can get your original Aadhaar card back to your address at the same address where you are staying.
order Aadhar card again, you have
to use the
order Aadhar card reprint option
given on UIDAI website
If we talk about the Aadhaar Act, then it is clearly stated in the Aadhaar Act that you can use the Aadhaar card completely at such places where the physical Aadhaar card is used.
That is, “Yes”, both the e-Aadhaar card and the Aadhaar card with paper are completely identical and can be used.