Delhi Lockdown E-Pass 2023 official website helpline number & Curfew e-Pass Online information will be given to you in this article. The Government of Delhi has made arrangements to issue a Curfew Lockdown e-Pass to the essential service providers. In view of the Coronavirus infection across the country, a lockdown has been announced by the Delhi government. In this situation, a lockdown has been announced by many of the state governments. The central and state government are taking several steps to continue the supply of essential commodities in the event of this lockdown. In this order, Curfew e-Pass has been arranged for the necessary services (grocery/milk/chemist shop). Without this new Lockdown E Pass, you can’t move from one place to another during the lockdown.
Table of Contents
Delhi Lockdown Pass 2023
Delhi Lockdown E-Pass – From 7th January 2023, the Government of Delhi has announced to impose a weekend curfew in order to curb the spread of rising coronavirus cases. This curfew will be implemented from 10 p.m. on Friday till 5 a.m. on Monday. The Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi Manish Sisodia has also highlighted the fact that the cases of covid-19 in Delhi are rising. The new variant is showing similar trends to the world. It is showing mild symptoms that are curable at home isolation but still necessary precautions are required to be taken in order to curb this infection. He has also requested the citizens to step out only when it is an absolute necessity after wearing a mask and maintaining social distancing.
Delhi Lockdown Pass 2023 Highlights
|🔥Launched by||🔥Arvind Kejriwal|
|🔥Objective||🔥Free movement in the city|
|🔥Beneficiaries||🔥Essential service providers|
Delhi E Pass Allotment
Delhi Lockdown E-Pass – The lockdown has been imposed by the Chief Minister of Delhi in view of the rising infection of Coronavirus by Shri Arvind Kejriwal. Taking suo motu cognizance of the growing Corona cases in Delhi, the Supreme Court has imposed Section 144. All those people who are working to deliver essential services will be issued Delhi Curfew Pass. Any type of traffic without curfew passes will be completely closed. The government has appealed to all Delhiites to stay in the house and help in the fight against Corona.
Exemption During Weekend Curfew
- Persons who are going for covid-19 testing or vaccination will be allowed to move on the production of valid identity card
- On production of valid identity cards and doctor’s prescription, pregnant women and patients for getting Medical and Health Services along with attendants will be allowed
- Marriage related gathering up to 20 persons on the production of soft and hard copies of marriage cards will be allowed
- Officers and officials that are involved in essential and emergency services will be allowed. They have to produce a valid identity card during the night and weekend curfew
- Officers and officials of the Government of India, its autonomous and subordinate officers, and PSUs on the production of valid identity cards will be allowed to move according to the restrictions imposed by the union government
- Persons coming from or going to airports, railway stations, and inter-state bus terminals are allowed to travel on the production of ticket
- The staff of examination who are deployed for exam duties will be allowed to travel on the production of valid identity cards or examination duty order
- Movement of private medical personnel like doctors, nursing staff, paramedics, and other Hospital services such as hospitals, Diagnostic Centre, testing, laboratory, clinic, paramedics, pharmaceutical companies, medical oxygen suppliers, and other Medical and Health Services are allowed on the production of valid ID card
- Persons holding any constitutional post or officers and officials in the office of diplomats of various countries are allowed to move on the production of valid identity card
- Movement of judges and all judicial officers, staff members of the court of Delhi, as well as advocates, and legal counsels, connected with the case hearing, is allowed on production of identity cards or service ID cards or photo entry passes, or commission letters issued by the court administration
Delhi Curfew Pass of Official Website
Delhi Lockdown E-Pass – The official website has also been launched by the Chief Minister of Delhi to assist and make available various types of incentives present on the official website of the Delhi Curfew Pass, which has been launched through the authorities. The following options are available on the website: –
- Food required
- Ration required
- 5000 rupees compensation for workers
- E-pass for traveling
- Pension Amount
We have given a link to the official website to help you and you can go to the website on your mobile phone or your computer and choose the option that you want to take advantage.
Eligibility for Delhi Lockdown E-Pass 2023
The advantage of an e-pass is accessible just to the individuals who are doing the accompanying business:
- Manufacturing of essential items
- Transport of essential items
- Storage of essential items
- Shops of essential items
To apply for the e-pass you need to keep ready the following document:-
- ID Proof
- Visiting Card
- Shop License
- Business License
Application through WhatsApp
Delhi Lockdown E-Pass 2023 – Now applicants can apply for personal and vehicle curfew passes which provide the required service through WhatsApp. Just you have to send your details to the number. The following details need to be forwarded to you:
- Address/place of engagement
- Description of service/purpose
- Copy of ID proof like Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Passport, etc.
- Vehicle registration card details
|East District||8447200084, 8375878007|
|North-East District||9540895489, 8860425666|
|Central District||7428336279, 7428210711|
|New Delhi District||9540675392, 9873743727|
|North District||8595298706, 8595354861|
|Shahdara District||8595272697, 8595274068|
|southeast District||8595246396, 8595258871|
|West District||9414320064, 8595252581|
|South District||9599649266, 9643150027|
|South West District||9971518387, 9971526953|
|Northwest District||8595559117, 8595543375|
Apply Online for Delhi Curfew E-Pass 2023
If you want to apply for an e-pass in Delhi, then you have to follow the simple procedure given below:
- First of all, you have to go to the Delhi E-Pass 2023 Official Website. After this, the home page of the website will come in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the application form option on the home page. After this, the application form will open in front of you, this firm has to enter all the information asked.
- The information will be recorded as follows: –
- Contact Number
- Applicant Name
- Address of Office or place of engagement
- Type Of Service
- Duration on E Pass Date & Time
- Upload Valid ID Proof
- Any other document like Visiting Card, Shop/Business License
- Click on submit
- The pass will be sent to you
Delhi Lockdown E-Pass 2023 – Check ePass Application Status
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Delhi curfew e-pass, after this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of check status, you have to click on this option.
- After you click on the option, a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter the ePass ID asked of you on this page, and after that, you have to click on the check status option.
- As soon as you click on check status, all the information related to Check ePass Application Status will be opened in front of you.
A lockdown has been put in place to prevent the growing infection of the coronavirus in India. In such a situation, the pass will be issued only to the people engaged in essential service providers, emergency services, and healthcare as given in the table below.
- Food items, groceries (fruits/vegetables/milk/ bakery items, meat, fish, etc.)
- General Provision stores
- E-commerce of all essential goods including food, pharmaceutical, and medical equipment
- Take away/ home delivery in restaurants.
- Fair Price Shops (Public Distribution System)
- Health (including Veterinary Health Care facilities)
- Milk plants
- Municipal Services
- Cashier/Teller operations of banks (including ATMS)
- Chemists and Pharmacies.
- Caregiver for Person with Disabilities.
- Print and Electronic Media
- Pay and Accounts Office ( only for salary/wages/ contingent/health & essential services related expenditure)
- Telecom, Internet, and Postal services
- Petrol pumps, LPG/CNG/ Oil agencies (including their godown and transportation-related activities)
- Animal fodder
- Construction/maintenance/ manufacturing, processing, transportation, distribution, storage, trade/commerce, and logistics related to all the above services/establishments and commodities required for delivery of these above services
- SEBI regulated Stock market entities and the essential staff related to stock market services.
- Activities related to the functioning of the Legislative Assembly of Delhi
- Offices charged with law and order and magisterial duties
- Any other essential service/ establishment that may be exempted by the Government
- Government Employee.
If you already have a curfew then you do not need to apply again. Your pass is automatically valid until 17 May 2021.
The following helplines have been issued by the authorities of Delhi so that the residents can file their complaints if they have been harassed by a police officer that has stopped them if you were going anywhere essential:-
So friends, how did you like this information, then do not forget to tell us in the comment box and if you have any question or suggestion related to this article, then definitely tell us. And friends, if you liked this article, then like and comment it and also share with friends.
FAQ Delhi E Pass 2023
No, bus passes can only be used for traveling purposes in DTC & Cluster buses only.
Enter the information asked.
Fill in the information. Contact Number. Applicant Name. District. Address of Office or place of engagement. Type Of Service. Duration on E Pass Date & Time.
For example, a monthly student all-route bus pass costs Rs 150, while, a general AC bus pass for a month costs Rs 1,000 and a non-AC pass costs Rs 850.
It takes around 8 weeks to process the application. It may take longer if additional information is required. If you receive an email from MOM requesting more documents, you can submit them using this online form. You can check the application status online.
Electronic Patient Assessment Solution Suite (ePASS®) is a data-driven platform that enables providers to access a comprehensive dataset of patient-specific, clinical information during the encounter.