BSEB 2022-23 EXAM, Bihar board exam 2022-23 has been issued. Students of class 10th can now check and download their final admit card through the link below. However, if any student is not able to do so then l Examination Board (BSEB) has released the 10th admit card on its official website- biharboard.online and biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. BSEB 10th Admit Card 2022-23 is available at the school login as well as at the individual login. To download individually students need to enter their school code, registration number, and date of birth. To know how to obtain Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2022 and more follow the content below.
|Latest: Bihar Board class 10th final admit card is available soon online. Download it online or contact your respective school heads to obtain the admit card for theory and practical exams.|
Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2022
Practical exams for class 10th are from January 20 to 22 and the admit card for the same is available in schools from january 10. The roll number, exam centre and exam shift details are present on the final BSEB 10th admit card. Bihar Board class 10th exams are going to commence from the second week of February. Thus, board has uploaded the final admit card online with all the correct details. To know the dates of important events check the table below.
|Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2022||Important Dates|
|Dummy Admit Card Released Date||27 July 2022|
|Dummy Admit Card Correction Date||11 August 2022|
|Examination Dates||Comming Soon|
- Admit Card: To check and download your Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2022-23 Click Here
- Admit Card: To check and download your Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2022-23 Click Here
Some important details of BSEB 12th Class Board Exam 2022-23
|Name of the School Board||Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)|
|Class||12th Class (Intermediate)|
|Exam Date||Coming Soon|
|10th Dummy Admit Card Release Date||27 July 2022|
|Dummy Admit Card Correction Date||11 August 2022|
|Bihar Board Admit Card 2022 Class 12th Download Direct Link||Available Below|
|Who can download BSEB Admit Card 2022 Class 12?||School Head|
|More Details||Available Below|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|10th Admit Card Direct Download Link||Click Here|
How To Download Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2022
Bihar Board releases the admit card online at the school login. However, as per the reports, this year board is going to allow the students to download their admit cards online. So, have a look at the steps to download the admit card online.
- 1st Step- Firstly, click on the link of admit card available on this page. Please note the link will get active as per the official declaration.
- 2nd Step- Once you click on the link a login window opens on your screen.
- 3rd Step- Here enter your school code, candidate’s name, Father’s Name and the date of birth in the space provided.
- 4th Step- After this click on the Search button. Your desired admit card appears on the screen.
- 4th Step- Check all the details mentioned on your admit card very carefully.
- 5th Step- In case of any discrepancy on your admit card contact your respective school authority as soon as possible.
How To Obtain Class 12th Admit Card From School
If you are not able to download the admit card online then do not get worried ask your respective school to get you to admit card. Let’s have a look below.
- 1st Step- Firstly, visit your respective school and contact the examination authority or the concerned person.
- 2nd Step- The head of the school or the principal can download their admit card by selecting their district, school and enter their unique user Id, password and the secure code in the space provided.
- 3rd Step- Board issued the admit card to all the eligibile students only.
- 4th Step- Get your admit card and check the details mentioned on it.
What does BSEB 10th Admit Card 2022-23 Consists Of?
Bihar Board class 10th Admit Card 2022-23 consists of the following details. So, students have a look at the points as given below.
- Examination Name
- Board Name
- School Name with School Code
- Name of Student
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Aadhar Number
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Student’s Category (Regular/ Private)
- List of Subjects
- Examination Timings
- Reporting Timings
- Exam Centre Details
- Signature and Photograph of students
- Important Instructions
BSEB 10th Dummy Admit Card 2022-23
Bihar Board releases the dummy admit card first followed by the final admit card. The objective of releasing the dummy admit card is to give the chance to the students to make a correction on their admit card before exams. Corrections can be made if there is an error in the student’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, reservation category, gender, subject, date of birth, photograph, etc. Bihar Board 10th Dummy Admit Card releases twice a time. After all the corrections made a final admit card issued to the students online.
List of Important Instructions – Know Here
BSEB 2022-23 EXAM : Along with the admit card Bihar Board also releases important instructions for the students to be kept in mind on the day of examination. Thus, in order to avoid the last minute rush it is advised to the students to go through the instructions as discussed here.
- On the day of examination do not forget to carry your admit card at your respective exam centre.
- BSEB 2022-23 EXAM The admit card consists of the details such as exam centre venue, examination timings, and the reporting timings.
- Go through all the details mentioned on your admit card carefully and if you find any wrong in it then immediately contact your respective school authority.
- Do carry all the required items along with you at the examination centre. As borrowing inside the examination hall would not be appreciated.
- Do not carry any kind of paper, electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, calculator, smartwatches, Bluetooth devices etc along with you inside the examination hall.
- Reach your examination centre five to ten minutes before the scheduled time. Do not get late as this may result in the cancellation of the examination.
- Dress properly and give your best in your respective exam.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
Here we have discussed some of the FAQ’s asked by the students most of the time. So, if you are facing the same problem then go through the content below.
Ques 1. I have lost my Bihar 10th Admit Card. How can I get the new one?
Ans 1. Bihar Board makes the availability of the admit card at their respective schools. Thus, in case of lost of admit card desired students need to send the application to the head of school with the proper explanation of the incident.
Ques 2. Is it important to carry the admit card on the examination day?
Ans 2. Yes, carrying the admit card on the examination is must for each and every student.
Ques 3. Do Bihar Board provides the Dummy Admit Card for the class 10th students also?
Ans 3. Yes, for the secondary level Bihar Board releases the dummy admit card first not once but twice the time for the correction of any details mentioned on it.
Ques 4. What details can be corrected after the availability of admit card?
Ans 4. Name of the student, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Reservation Category, Subject, Gender, Date of Birth, Photograph of a student, etc. Bihar board exam , BSEB 2022-23 EXAM , BSEB 2022-23 EXAM
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइट sarkariyojnaa.com के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by Amar Gupta
🔥🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Follow US On Google News||Click Here|
|🔥 Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
|🔥 Website||Click Here|
FAQ Bihar Board 10th Admit Card Download 2022-23
Bihar Board makes the availability of the admit card at their respective schools. Thus, in case of lost of admit card desired students need to send the application to the head of school with the proper explanation of the incident.
Yes, carrying the admit card on the examination is must for each and every student.
Yes, BSEB 2021 EXAM for the secondary level Bihar Board releases the dummy admit card first not once but twice the time for the correction of any details mentioned on it.
Name of the student, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Reservation Category, Subject, Gender, Date of Birth, Photograph of a student, etc.