Get More Instagram Followers in 4 Steps
instagram followers:- Today I am going to learn you how to get 50,000 followers on Instagram in the next 5 days. That would get your profile roughly 10, 000 followers a day which means you will hit 500,000 followers in less than a year.(instagram followers)
If you prefer watching a video instead of reading content, watch this as it will help, but I still recommend reading the article as it breaks down the steps.
Full Post Learn And Get More Instagram Followers in 4 Steps
If you’re on Instagram purely for the social aspect, you can jump over to the next step.
But if you’re interested in tying your efforts to a business or marketing goal, you need to determine what the overall purpose of your account is.
Considering that more than 50% of Instagram users follow their favorite brands, you may want to tap into that and set some marketing goals.
The point of this goal mapping exercise is to:
- Make yourself accountable to a specific outcome. This way, you can measure your results, track your progress, and determine your ROI.
- Improve the effectiveness of all the steps that you take moving forward. Your content strategy and everything else you do will be dependent on the goals that you’re working towards.
What does a goal look like on Instagram? It can be any number of the many uses that the platform provides.
The more specific, the better.
The more measurable, the better.
Here are some examples:
- Increase your brand storytelling efforts
- Improve audience engagement
- Generate a consistent affiliate marketing income
- Increase your product sales
- Drive more traffic to your website
- Convert more people to your email list
- Connect with influencers in your niche
- Show off your company culture so you can attract superstar team members
- Build buzz and momentum for an upcoming product launch
You can make these more concrete by attaching specific numbers to them.
For example, “start generating 5K/month in affiliate marketing income by the 31st of December.”
While specificity is important, your goals don’t have to be set in stone.
They can evolve as your business grows. They can take a complete turn if your vision changes. They can increase or decrease in scope.
Step 2: Come up with a content strategy
Now that you know what you’re working towards, it’s time to think about content.
I can tell you with all certainty that this is a critical part of the Instagram success equation.
Let’s briefly define content – it is anything you express through text, visuals, and whatever medium that Instagram allows.
If you create random content, you will attract random people who couldn’t care less about you. These people will be spectators and passers-by. They won’t take any action. They won’t move any growth needles for your business.
On the flip side, if you create content that is strategic and targeted, you will attract exactly the right kind of followers. They’ll care about your business, engage with your calls to action, and be of great value.
The task now is to map your content strategy into the business goals that you came up with in step one. This will ensure that you create the most impactful kind of content.
But first, let’s talk about something – often ignored – that’s critical to the success of your content strategy.
Most people either don’t understand what context means for social media or they ignore it altogether. In the end, their content ends up missing the mark.
Let me explain.
Content vs. Context: Essentially, these two should not exist without each other.
There are easy ways to understand content versus context and how they relate:
- Content is what you create. Context is the meaning attached to what you create.
- Content marketing is delivering quality information to your audience. Context marketing is delivering the right information to the right person at the right moment.
Do you see how they work as a team? How content would fall flat without context?
The question now is, how do you achieve that balance?
I like to think of content as the informational nugget and context as the stories that you use to deliver the message.
This means that to create the proper context for your Instagram content, you need to employ the elements of a story:
- What …
- Who …
- When …
- Why …
- Where …
The “How” element is another piece of the puzzle. It refers to the medium in which you’re going to deliver that content.
On Instagram, users are conditioned for a medium that is largely visual, so you don’t have to spend time thinking about this. Photographs, videos, and stories are what will resonate with your audience.
As you can imagine, context is all very nuanced and becomes increasingly difficult when you have a large following. Even in a niche market, different people will connect to different stories.
Also, context switches as quickly as new information comes in.
The only way you can get these answers, and be on top of it when it changes, is to consistently engage with your audience.
Don’t just put out content and disappear.
Establish feedback loops, monitor the conversations, and be present in the communities that form around your business.
You’ll learn to tell the right stories and tell them well.
Different types of Instagram content: When you understand context, your content strategy becomes amazingly simple.
In the first step, you came up with specific goals for your Instagram account. These goals will determine the type of content that you create.
What are your options?
People-centric content: Human faces are a big deal.
You can’t succeed on Instagram without humanizing yourself and your brand. In fact, photos with faces get 38% more likes than those without.
This type of content is especially powerful if your goal is to show off your company culture. Giving people a behind-the-scenes look at your team, their work processes, and how they interact with each other is digital gold.
It evokes an emotional response in your audience and makes them feel personally connected to your business.
The first thing you’ll need to do is to create an Instagram profile that people will be interested in.
This matters. Your picture, your name, profile name, and your description are your digital billboard on Instagram. People will look at it, browse your photos, and check out your website.
If you’re just getting started with Instagram, the process will be simple and straightforward during the signup process.(instagram followers hack)
If you already have an Instagram account, you can change your profile name and username.
First, tap on the profile icon at the bottom right corner.( instagram followers)
Then, tap “Edit Profile” at the top of the page.
Now, change each of the following to something that accurately reflects who you are and the value you provide.
1. Name. I recommend using your real name.
2. A profile photo. Use a photo that is warm, approachable, and trustworthy.
3. Username. Your username needs to be unique. If your name is already taken, add some words or phrases that make it distinct.
4. A URL. Point this to your website if you have one. This URL is the only clickable link that you’ll be able to provide on Instagram.
5. A bio. A brief description about yourself. Make this description as warm and engaging as possible. An emoji or two won’t hurt.
How to increase the visibility of your Instagram profile?
Making your profile swoon-worthy is just one part of the equation.
You now have to drive as many eyes to your account as possible so you can increase your follower count and level of engagement.
Here’s what you can do to make it easy for users to find and follow you:
- Promote your account via your email list. Place a link to your Instagram profile in the footer or closing of every newsletter. You can even include a link in your email signature of your personal and business emails.
- Place social media badges on your website. Do not overwhelm your users with a choice of 9 different social media platforms. Keep it to 3 or 4, including Instagram of course.
- Place your account handle on business cards, stickers, brand memorabilia, thank you notes when customers purchase a product and any other physical thing connected to your business.
- Ask your followers on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, and your other social networks that you’ve already built a following on to connect with you on Instagram. While cross-posting is not always a great idea, it’s possible to sync your Facebook account with your Instagram. This way your posts will appear on both platforms, and you can tap into your Facebook reach.
Stunning visuals are the lifeblood of Instagram.
That’s where it all started, and no matter how the platform evolves, it will always be a central part of it.
In this step, you need to build a collection of attention-grabbing posts.
Step #1: Create a visual theme for your account
Our brains are built for visual stories. In fact, we process images 60,000 times faster than text.
If you want to tell visual stories that stick in the minds of your followers, you need to develop an overarching theme for your account.
Here’s why it’s beneficial:
- You come across as having put more thought and effort into your account (Even if you didn’t). The result is that your perceived value increases and people are more likely to follow you.
- Your brand will be more memorable. When you have consistent visuals, your brand image is continuously being reinforced every time you publish a post. On the other hand, if you publish content with no unifying marker, there’s no way you’ll stand out among the 4.2 billion posts that are published daily.
- If it means anything, the statistics are in your favor. It’s been tested and proven that great design converts better.
- Consistency breeds trust. When you show up with a degree of sameness, your followers come to depend on you.
So how can you come up with a visual style guide for your profile?
It’s easy – and you’ll also find that consistency does not have to mean boring.
Here are some tips:
Tip 1 – Use similar brand elements that you use on your website and other social media platforms.
Disclaimer: You don’t have to be repetitive and robotic.
What you can do, however, is be consistent enough to evoke a feeling of familiarity in everything that you post.
This includes fonts, brand colors, logos, and even the way in which you use language.
Tip 2 – Experiment with patterns and shapes to create a unique layout.
The way that the Instagram feed is laid out in a grid makes it great for creating uniform patterns. The checkerboard layout is quite popular but can be made unique in so many ways.
To top it off, it looks great! ( instagram followers,instagram followers,instagram followers,instagram followers,instagram followers,instagram follower tracker,instagram follower tracker,instagram follower tracker,instagram follower tracker,instagram follower tracker,instagram follower tracker,instagram follower tracker,instagram followers hack,instagram followers hack,instagram followers hack,instagram followers hack,instagram followers hack,instagram followers hack