Bihar Board 12th Admit card 2021: Bihar School Education Board has released its 12th dummy admit card on its official website, through this dummy admit card applicants can check whether the details mentioned are correct or not, and if they found any mistake then it can be rectified till 5th November 2020. Once the rectification process completed soon after BSESB will release its final admit card. There are lakhs of 12th class students on Bihar board who after announcing the dummy admit card must be waiting for Bihar Board 12th final admit card 2021 which will be out on 12th Jan 2021. BSEB 12th Admit card 2021, BSEB 12th Class , 12th admit card download
इस विडियो को देखे एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड करने के लिए
For all the information regarding your exam and how to get your BSEB 12th class admit card just be with this page till the end to get all the information and links for your admit card.
Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021
The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) going to conducts its Secondary Board Examination in private as well as Government School of Bihar. BSEB generally conducts their both Secondary and senior secondary exam in the month of February and March and this year too they scheduled their exam in the month of February 2021 whose details is given below.
Bihar board (BSEB) 12th class Exam will commence from February 17th 2021 and will end on 24th of February 2021.
Some important details of BSEB 12th Class Board Exam 2021
|बीएसईबी इंटर एडमिट कार्ड 2021||तिथियां|
|बोर्ड का नाम||बिहार स्कूल परीक्षा समिति|
|परीक्षा का नाम||बिहार 12वीं / इंटरमीडिएट बोर्ड परीक्षा 2021|
|परीक्षा शुरू तिथि||2 फरवरी 2021|
|परीक्षा समाप्त तिथि||13 फरवरी 2021|
|डमी एडमिट कार्ड||30 अक्टूबर 2020|
|प्रैक्टिकल एडमिट कार्ड||19 दिसंबर 2020|
|मुख्य एडमिट कार्ड तिथि||14 जनवरी 2021 (अपेक्षित)|
|बिहार 12वीं रिजल्ट तिथि||जुलाई 2021|
|Exam Conducting authority||Bihar Scholl Examination Board (BSEB)|
|Exam name||12th class BSEB/Matric Exam 2021|
|Final Admit card||12th Jan 2021|
|Admit card Date||12th Jan 2021|
|Exam date||17th of February 2021|
|Last date of exam||24th of February 2021|
Date sheet of 12th class Exam 2021:
|Science||17th Feb 2021|
|Mathematics||18th Feb 2021|
|Social Science||19th Feb 2021|
|English||20th Feb 2021|
|Mother language (Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Maithili)||22nd Feb 2021|
|2nd Mother Language||23rd Feb 2021|
|Optional (economics, commerce, Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)||24th Feb 2021|
Subjects come under Bihar board matric exams:
- Exams will be conducted in two shifts first shift will begin from 9.30 A.M to 12.45 P.M
- And the second shift will start from 1.45 P.M to 5.00 P.M
- In both the shifts all students will get 15 minutes initial time to read the paper and instruction carefully and for the candidates who are blind and with person with disability who cannot write personally will be eligible to keep intermediary with them.
- All candidates must reach to their Centre of Examination half an hour before the given time.
- All students must carry their admit card with them you will not allow to enter the examination hall without admit card.
How to download sample paper for Bihar 12th class?
Candidates who wanted to prepare from sample paper Bihar board provided you sample paper for your each and every subjects. You can download them easily from their website
Here are some easy steps to download sample paper for 12th class:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website whose link is given below
- After that press the button mentioning “model question paper” in matric section. (as shown in the pic given below)
- now click on the subjects whose model paper you wanted to download (as shown in the image below)
- Sample will be in PDF format
- Now save that downloaded PDF sample paper.
Instruction to fill the OMR Answer Sheet
- When student appear in the exam hall they will get an OMR answer sheet which you have to fill very carefully.
- First of all, you have to mention your subject name whose exam is conducting on the given day
- After that, you have to tick the part whether you are appearing in annual or in the compartment
- After that tick the shift of exam you are appearing in
- After that Subject code then date of exam
- And then medium of answering the paper
- If you are blind or persons with disable then you have to write yes that you have been provided a writer. Other no for the other candidate
- Then you have to fill your roll number, roll code and subject code which was mention in your admit card. Be careful while darkening the circle in OMR sheet
- After that registration number mention in your admit card and the year of appearing
- And at last column, you have to fill your complete name as mention in admit card and your subject name
- And then roll number in words and at last signature of the candidate.
How to download Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021?
All Bihar board 12th class students eagerly waiting for their admit card and officials going to publish soon their admit card in January 2021. Here we are giving you some easy steps how to get your Admit Card.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of BSEB whose link is given below
- After that, you have to login to the page by entering your login ID and password
- Now, click on the admit card section and
- After that, click the button whose admit card you want to print whether its matric or intermediate.
- Now, fill all the required details of the candidates and press submit and you will get your admit card.
Download Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021 (Available Soon)
Some important details mentioned on BSEB 12th Class Admit Card
- Candidates name
- Candidates father’s name
- Venue of the exam
- Time of the exam and shift
- Subjects names and their code
- Code of the examination Centre and its’ address
- Some important Instruction/guidelines for the candidates.
BSEB 12th Class Pravesh Patra 2021
Some Important Guideline for candidates:
- Before entering the exam hall All candidates must know few things which are given below:
- All students must carry their admit card with them.
- Must know the timing of your exam and reach your exam centre half an hour or more before the start of the exam.
- Don not carry any kind of paper, books with you in exam hall.
- Must carry spare pen with you. Because borrowing is not allowed at the centre.
- Do not carry any kind of smartwatches, gadgets, calculator and mobile phone inside the exam hall.
- Read all the information mention in the paper carefully.